MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's a brash, aggressive, snotty, angry little c*unt of a motorcycle, I LOVE IT! I see exactly what everyone was saying about the on/off throttle, but other than that I am truley amazed at the way this thing rides, its like its hardwired into your brain, its a bit intimidating and I have been riding for 15 years! If it doesnt kill me, this bike will most certianly make a better rider out of me, the controls are very sensite and ask for a gentle hand, and the suspension input is more than I have ever experienced. Once again, I LOVE IT! :yo:

·
Registered
257 Posts
WOW ! it seems like every day I'm reading about some one getting a new 910 and I'm starting to get a complex about not haveing one for my self. The more I read about the first rides and hear about all the great experience, the more I want one. I have plenty of room and it would look great next to my F4 in the garage. I can afford the payments. My wife wants me to get one. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for??? The 750's are selling for about 12K new. I'm not sure if I'm going to spend the extra for the 910. My F4 has plenty of top end and all I need for the track days, so the Brutale would make an awsome day to day bike. How does the Brutale ride two up? My wife hates to ride on the back of the Jap bikes. Anyone out their take their wifes on the back and if so, how was it? Congratulations again to you "Some Guy". Looking forward to having one my self.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
1fastf4 said:
WOW ! it seems like every day I'm reading about some one getting a new 910 and I'm starting to get a complex about not haveing one for my self. The more I read about the first rides and hear about all the great experience, the more I want one. I have plenty of room and it would look great next to my F4 in the garage. I can afford the payments. My wife wants me to get one. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for??? The 750's are selling for about 12K new. I'm not sure if I'm going to spend the extra for the 910. My F4 has plenty of top end and all I need for the track days, so the Brutale would make an awsome day to day bike. How does the Brutale ride two up? My wife hates to ride on the back of the Jap bikes. Anyone out their take their wifes on the back and if so, how was it? Congratulations again to you "Some Guy". Looking forward to having one my self.
The bike is really no good at 2-up riding. If your wife hates riding on Jap bikes, she won't like the Brute either. I had my wife on the back. No fun for me, but she liked it so much that she is now taking the MSF course next month. If she likes it, well then I get to buy her a bike.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks Anucci ! My wife has taken and passed the MSF cource so I think she really wants the Brutale for her self since she is to short for the F4. So... who am I to keep some one from having a MV. Thanks again for the 2-up info.

·
Registered
798 Posts
1fastf4 said:
Thanks Anucci ! My wife has taken and passed the MSF cource so I think she really wants the Brutale for her self since she is to short for the F4. So... who am I to keep some one from having a MV. Thanks again for the 2-up info.
No problem. I am actually trying to steer my wife towards the new Ducati monster 695. It is drop-dead gorgeous and sits about 1" lower than the regular monsters. Nice italian starter bike.

·
Registered
922 Posts
1fastf4 said:
I'd say your ducks are lining up quite nicely. Time to shoot? Wait, the two-up thing is not good--my wife hates it, my wrists hate it, my jacket loves it coz it doesn't get rear-wheel rain, wife's jacket is a mess though.

Hell, get the brute despite the 2-up horrors.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Some Guy said:
She's a brash, aggressive, snotty, angry little c*unt of a motorcycle, I LOVE IT! I see exactly what everyone was saying about the on/off throttle, but other than that I am truley amazed at the way this thing rides, its like its hardwired into your brain, its a bit intimidating and I have been riding for 15 years! If it doesnt kill me, this bike will most certianly make a better rider out of me, the controls are very sensite and ask for a gentle hand, and the suspension input is more than I have ever experienced. Once again, I LOVE IT! :yo:
Congratulations on the new bike. I found that the brute required me to relearn some things, and respect power. Strangely though, I feel like a bit of a god sitting on it, so that's probably not good. Anyway, you go ride and fill your town with heaven's bells. Good luck.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
you know, it has become a bit of a cliche' (hardwired to the brain that is)around here, but for the life of me I cant describe it anyother way. I have literally ridden hundreds of different motorcycle in my time, and nothing feels anything like this beast does. I appreciate all the thank you's and look forward to seeing some of you northeast guys around bear mountian and where ever else we may cross paths

·
Registered
848 Posts
1fastf4 said:
Like everybody in this forum knows, I don´t ride myself, just sitting on the back, so can´t answer how is it ride two up ( Mike doesn´t complain...!). But I certainly know how is it like to sit there on the backseat!
We have also Duc 998S, and Brut is much better to me. We also had Duc Multistrada, it was like sofa... but Mike hated it....
Only thing that makes Brut uncomfortable is, that the backseat is quite slipery.... Anyway, I rather sit on Brut than Duc.
AND I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!! :heart:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey wife21- how is your tatoo going? Ready for the fixing stage? Anyway I wish you the best so it will work out to your satisfaction!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts