MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up an MV from Pro Italia yesterday. Drove from San Francisco all the way to LA to pick it up and came straight home. It was well worth the drive and man these things are fun! Check her out!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Congrats....wonderful bike...red/silver/star wheels...perfect. Mind telling us what they let it go for?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
wow congrats, yea I am guessing its Allans.

I am curious though, whats with the License plate "7 up in u"

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Right on. Nice bike :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha. I'm not sure who owned it but that's where I got it from. :)

Yeah thats an FD! The 7UP ON U is just a little joking around since its going to be a pretty fast car. Currently in the process of putting in a 2007 Corvette LS2 engine and T56 six speed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohh yeah I got it for 11k out the door. It has 1,600 miles roughly. I think it's another great deal :) I would like to know who the previous owner was and a little more history on the imperfections on the bike. Tiny scratch on the tail piece, lever and yeah. Very minor. =)

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Congratulations on your MV!!!!
Sounds like an awesome deal too.... Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Ohh yeah I got it for 11k out the door. It has 1,600 miles roughly. I think it's another great deal :) I would like to know who the previous owner was and a little more history on the imperfections on the bike. Tiny scratch on the tail piece, lever and yeah. Very minor. =)
Well...then it cannot be Allans....but rather the other one they had...congrats again...

·
Registered
4,476 Posts

Its not Allans then, he had 7500 miles on his. Sounds like a good buy! Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Hahaha. I'm not sure who owned it but that's where I got it from. :)

Yeah thats an FD! The 7UP ON U is just a little joking around since its going to be a pretty fast car. Currently in the process of putting in a 2007 Corvette LS2 engine and T56 six speed.

Looks like its an RX 7 but could be wrong...

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I guess....he mentioned that his was sold in another thread...Allan?
Hahahaha. I was wondering the same thing until I went further down on the thread. My bike is similar but had a bronze windscreen (which could have been swapped out).

I was going to ask if there were any blood soaked rags underneath the tail section. They weren't with the shovel and garbage bags in the trunk of my car so I thought it they may still have been in the bike. :naughty:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ohhh by the way. Are all MV Agusta seats hard as hell or is it just mines? What solutions is out there for this?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts