MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the f3 and my intial thoughts are, im so glad i didnt get anyfin else! I rode it in normal mode with teaction on level 4. Loved everything about it! This fueling issue that everyone is banging on about did not feel bad at all but i did have it in normal mode. My 1098 was much more jerky at low revs so im not complaing at all. Weather forcast looks good for the weekend so will put more miles on it then!

Thinking if i should get ventureshield put on it, the guy i spoke to wanted to use my bike as a template so will probably get it done at the right price but if i dont get it done in the next few days then i wont bother.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi & congratulations :yo:

As I tell everyone that collects one, I am jealous but my time will come just as soon as they figure out where Australia is ;)

Nice to read your initial thoughts, it always more interesting to read what a guy on the street thinks rather than what some trumped up journo thinks.

Look forward to reading more when you get some more miles under your belt.

Congrats again :yo:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi & congratulations :yo:

As I tell everyone that collects one, I am jealous but my time will come just as soon as they figure out where Australia is ;)

Nice to read your initial thoughts, it always more interesting to read what a guy on the street thinks rather than what some trumped up journo thinks.

Look forward to reading more when you get some more miles under your belt.

Congrats again :yo:
And girls!!!!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
153 Posts
Another happy customer! Glad your report was consistent with mine ... The more new owners that report positively the more the detractors will come to see what a great little bike this is! Enjoy!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
And girls!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Another happy customer! Glad your report was consistent with mine ... The more new owners that report positively the more the detractors will come to see what a great little bike this is! Enjoy!

+100 :yo:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Picked up the f3 and my intial thoughts are, im so glad i didnt get anyfin else! I rode it in normal mode with teaction on level 4. Loved everything about it! This fueling issue that everyone is banging on about did not feel bad at all but i did have it in normal mode. My 1098 was much more jerky at low revs so im not complaing at all. Weather forcast looks good for the weekend so will put more miles on it then!

Thinking if i should get ventureshield put on it, the guy i spoke to wanted to use my bike as a template so will probably get it done at the right price but if i dont get it done in the next few days then i wont bother.
Congrats on the bike! your not a million miles from me, Do you ride into N Wales much?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Now get those pictures going please. So glad for you mate, what an awesome feeling to be able to own such a new and unique machine.:)
Anyone want to upload my pics if i email them? Using my phone, dont get much time to sit at computer.

Went out for a 50 mile spin today and its just too cold! Hope its milder tommorrow. Rode it in sports mode for the first time, just want to wind the throttle everywhere. In little side streets it was jerky so just slipped the clutch, use to doing this from the duke. I was looking at the bright side, atleast the clutchs not stiff!

Right im off to take bike on another little spin, just cant resist. No doubt ill freeze my arse off and be back home in abit!

·
Registered
153 Posts
still waiting for a pic from and your bike, no gallery behind your account?
There is an album, need to add more pics.

The album has not been moderated/verified yet.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Your Bike Pics

What better way to bring my 4000 post milestone & indisputable evidence as to my lack of life other than to add the photos of your beautiful and shiny F3 to your thread? :)

Probably the most useful thing I've done in a 100 posts ;)

Enjoy you beautiful machine :yo:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts