MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or do pillions get picked up more on the back of an MV then any other bike?

I often find car drivers going out of there way to talk to me when I am on the Black MV 1000r. They even drive up the inside shoulder so that the can talk to me or they will try and keep up so they can have a conversation with me at the next lights.

Now I do not think it is due to my good looks as I have a helmet and bike jacket on so it would be hard to tell what I look like. So I am thinking it is the bike.

An example of one such conversation goes like this.

He says "If I had a bike like this would you go out with me?"

My thoughts (You need more then a bike to be able to go out with me)

My response "Only if you get a CC"

I would love to here if other people get the same sort of things happen to them and to here some of the stories that go with it.

Deborah
:angel:

·
Registered
579 Posts
but if you do need a 'bloke' Deb................. :naughty:
(a lady rider and has her own MV, WHAT :yo: !)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pulled up at the lights once on my 750, dude in the car next to me wanted my babe & my bike, so i told him first to the next lights takes all!! Poor sucker actually tried for it,

tribbo :violin:

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
all i ever get is.... "what kind of bike is that?"
I say "its' a MV Agusta"
"huh?"
"italian bike"
"huh?"
Then i say what hurts me the most... "kinda like a ducati.".... :piss:
"oh....ok.... it's really nice"
"thanks...later..." :later:

As for anyone wanting a ride..... only a few have asked to ride...i say "sure, hop on"
then they see there's no rear seat or footpegs.... and look confused.
I have wished i had a rear seat a few times. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
funny you should bring this up. I took a short ride the other day and while waiting for the light to turn i had a dude stare at me and give me the thumbs up....but little did he know the car in front of him had to stop for some reason and he bumped into them. If only it were a hot chick id be golden :f4:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
i don't tend to have experiences quite like that...

me: <pulling up to light>
them: sugokunai? kakoiiii! baiku wa nan desuka?
me: huh?
them: sososo...agusta desu ne! totemo takai!!!
me: huh? um, gaijin desu.
them: HAHAHAHA!
them: yadda yadda yadda.
me: arigatou?
them...... well, i'm off at the light, so dunno wtf they are saying.

c'est la vie.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Ozboy said:
I bet you have long hair and your jacket is tight,showing womanly curves.
How else would they know you are female?
I didnt know until I saw "Deb" at the bottom of your thread.
Anyway GFDOCMV you dont need a bloke ,you own an MV!!!
us guys are horny creatures huh? By the way she talks in her post it sounds like she's quite a looker. :blush: Here in Atlanta, Georgia USA, the only women I see are on harleys with *leather-look faces*, & smoking cigs or streched & chromed out suzuk's with neon lights and packing a *badonkydonk* rear-end.... :rant:

·
Registered
720 Posts
GFDOCMV said:
Is it just me or do pillions get picked up more on the back of an MV then any other bike?

I often find car drivers going out of there way to talk to me when I am on the Black MV 1000r. They even drive up the inside shoulder so that the can talk to me or they will try and keep up so they can have a conversation with me at the next lights.

Now I do not think it is due to my good looks as I have a helmet and bike jacket on so it would be hard to tell what I look like. So I am thinking it is the bike.

An example of one such conversation goes like this.

He says "If I had a bike like this would you go out with me?"

My thoughts (You need more then a bike to be able to go out with me)

My response "Only if you get a CC"

I would love to here if other people get the same sort of things happen to them and to here some of the stories that go with it.

Deborah
I think you could have fun with my friend Anna...You with MV and Anna with her ducati 999.(look my album,the blond one)

Try to take it with humour....we men are so close to animal still... :humpother .nice rides though :yo: :moped:
mike :smoking:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I feel like an alien when I ride my F4...especially to places like the Rock Store in LA. Most men don't even know what to say...

·
Registered
265 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
i don't tend to have experiences quite like that...
me: <pulling up to light>
them: sugokunai? kakoiiii! baiku wa nan desuka?
them: sososo...agusta desu ne! totemo takai!!!
me: huh? um, gaijin desu.
them: HAHAHAHA!
them: yadda yadda yadda.
me: arigatou?
I can relate when I was in Japan. :) :) :) :)

A Harley guys asks me last week, "What kind of bike is that??"
I say its a MV Agusta.
He says, "Who make it?"
I say... MV Agusta....kinda of like a Ducati... :piss:

Indy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Djester said:
us guys are horny creatures huh? By the way she talks in her post it sounds like she's quite a looker. :blush: Here in Atlanta, Georgia USA, the only women I see are on harleys with *leather-look faces*, & smoking cigs or streched & chromed out suzuk's with neon lights and packing a *badonkydonk* rear-end.... :rant:
I usually call those Badonkydonts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tribbo said:
Pulled up at the lights once on my 750, dude in the car next to me wanted my babe & my bike, so i told him first to the next lights takes all!! Poor sucker actually tried for it,

tribbo :violin:
Maybe it is an Australian thing to do?
Pick up girls at traffic lights?

·
Registered
668 Posts
GFDOCMV said:
Maybe it is an Australian thing to do?
Pick up girls at traffic lights?

Uhhh, not an Australian thing...it's a GUY thing. We see what we want and give it a shot. :naughty:

·
Registered
41 Posts
LBonanMV said:
I feel like an alien when I ride my F4...especially to places like the Rock Store in LA. Most men don't even know what to say...
I have the same problem. I think they are stunned and speechless :)

Missy

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Vixen said:
I have the same problem. I think they are stunned and speechless :)

Missy
I think it's more along the lines of :heart: **A dream come true** :love: so it hits us while we're not expecting it. I've only seen one other MV rider.....and although I was suprized, it was no reason to be speechless. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts