MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucked out with the lighting and took what has to be the best pic I've ever taken of my bike. This was outside a pub at Taralga (about 150km up the road) and about 30 minutes before it started dumping down with rain. So happy I thought it worthy of sharing.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only a few from when I first bought it but the lighting and angles are crap as they were taken just outside my garage door in the am hours. I'm now dragging my camera along on rides so will start taking a few more pics. If Doc is free this weekend I'll see if I can get pics of our MVs plus that of a mate who isn't on these boards that I know of. Branco you out there?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Its funny...everytime I see a picture of an SPR, I drool and my heart races....and I own one! :blush:

By the way, Troz which hugger is that? Did you have to drill holes?

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The rear hugger is the MV Corsa one from MV Special Parts and yes the dealership had to drill holes into the swingarm to mount it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My hugger uses the existing mounts, no holes to be drilled. In the pic, it's a bit hard to see, so if you need I will take a pic of the mounts.....

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts