MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
anyone on here pretty good with photoshopping? i have got some nice pics of my brute which i wouldn't mind seeing on a plain white background, but i dont have photoshop or access to photoshop. let me know and i can email you some pics.

Cheers

James

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmmm maybe a closet Kawasaki lover!!!!!! I to can play in paint and my skill level is nearly as good as yours.

James

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Limited edition called 'vomit'.

Don't laugh, how many thought there would be a bright orange Brute available?
Exactly, and who ever thought you would be able to interchange the tank panels on your new monster with shitty plastic items in the following colours;

- vomit
- bright orange
- some other insane colour
- white (in case you bought red and hate it)
- red (in case you bought white and hate it)

BTW - loved your paint effort...good lol for the morning (are you on the couch again?)
:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Exactly, and who ever thought you would be able to interchange the tank panels on your new monster with shitty plastic items in the following colours;

- vomit
- bright orange
- some other insane colour
- white (in case you bought red and hate it)
- red (in case you bought white and hate it)

BTW - loved your paint effort...good lol for the morning (are you on the couch again?)
:stickpoke
I know, i know, it's like you buy a Ducati as a fashion accessory.... :wtf:

Before you know it Ducati will be selling a really, really overpriced bike that comes with a $15k watch....... :stickpoke

I had to attend a special 'Microsoft Paint' course to learn how to use it properly. Make no mistake this stuff is harder than it looks!

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey Jeffk,
you da man!!! thats a pretty top job you did there, i might email you the original as they are much larger and have much more detail than is allowed to post up here. Not too sure about the other 2 lol but it does give you some idea of how things might look.

Crash2Much thanks mate much appreciated.

James

1 - 18 of 18 Posts