MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya all,

I was just wondering if someone with a few spare minutes would be so good as to do a wee bit of photoshop work for me?

I am still contemplating which MV F4 to get, and I have a fairly clear Idea of what I am after.

Could someone pretty please shop me these 2 photos,

http://www.mcnews.com.au/Wallpaper/MVagusta/F4/2008/F4RR312/Black_RHF_1280.jpg

http://www.mcnews.com.au/Wallpaper/MVagusta/F4/2008/F4RR312/Black_RHR_1280.jpg

with the following modifications. give me a yell if you need more information/sample images.

1) red seat, senna type.
2) clear indicators, and the integrated indicator/taillight(clear)
3) any sort of fender eliminator, get rid of all that crap at the back end ><

I am just looking at what I would personally do to the bike, and what it would look like in the end.

Thanks a lot all :)

Daniel

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
nice nice :) I like!

Thanks a lot for doing that for me mate!
l
Now, I am just thinking what else could you suttlely change to be red to still look good :)

(im not asking you to do this just imagining :) )

im thinking those black handgrips with little bits of red showing from underneath

the mesh changed to a red?

and possibly the fairing fasteners, hmm.

I think its just a matter of staying tasteful without going overboard.

·
Registered
360 Posts
How about a thin red pinstripe around the wheel? Can you also try similar with the white/back bike? I was intending selling the SPR to get a 312R but now I'm thinking of the 312RR. Will decide once prices are sorted.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Troz said:
How about a thin red pinstripe around the wheel? Can you also try similar with the white/back bike? I was intending selling the SPR to get a 312R but now I'm thinking of the 312RR. Will decide once prices are sorted.
??? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I keep looking at the new F4 sticker and it keeps looking like FZ1 to me? anyone else?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i think we MV owners will have custom paint contests from now till kingdom come. see if we can outdo the factory. :laughing: it is a great canvas.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Wow, this is the best so far :mouthwate well done!

Can I have that in a higher res?

·
Registered
395 Posts
FZ1 for me too - I can't even see F4 - I actually forgot it was an F4 and had to think about it - all the graphics on the new models look like oriental [korean-ish] characters and for me are really nasty - then again I'm sure they will look better in person

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow guys, looking good :) I love the red/black seat alca, and the red tape with the corse does look wicked velo :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts