MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this belongs here, but being a newbie at photoshop, I would like to see what some people (especially alka) can do... So Please post any photoshops, or custom computer MV paintjobs (post only your works). Here is one of mine, and others will follow.

background info: I tried to dress up the ago (sorry for those of you who think I f-ed it up) please give me some feedback

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
You would need to do something about the red area up top. It looks very lopsided if you do not do the entire bike in the white/red/green theme

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I'm a beginner as well, but learning quickly...The first ones are my detective work from the "1098 Press Release" where I faded the silouette over the first real pictures of the 1098, before Ducati confirmed it. Below that is my colorized version of Tokyolunch's Challenge. Not much to show off, but it is a start! Same as above, you need to maximize the last photo to see the work clearly...

Keep them coming!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Starter Edition 3.0! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But, I also use Painter 8 quite a bit, and I think I like it more!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
I don't know if this belongs here, but being a newbie at photoshop, I would like to see what some people (especially alka) can do... So Please post any photoshops, or custom computer MV paintjobs (post only your works). Here is one of mine, and others will follow.

background info: I tried to dress up the ago (sorry for those of you who think I f-ed it up) please give me some feedback
There's something both right and wrong about this, and I can't put my finger on it.... I do like the idea.

Maybe make the italian flag more of a stripe down the side or something? Or maybe just on the lower?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
man, if i got in on this, i would totally hijaack it. i've been working on an alternate scheme for my MV. it started as an innocent alternate for track days, now i've just gone out of control. i am up to 67 or so different versions...some of them so subtle in change, i'd have to point them out. and i still keep on tweaking. i'll probably start my own thread soon as i'm ready to strip it down and take it to get painted. if i don't do it that way, i'll never commit to anything. :laughing:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm used to paint tons of stuff on pshop, everyday business ;)
Now I'm changing old star tyres with new brembo ones on another F4

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
You may have seen these two in other threads, but here are two more of my creations...

First was some decal ideas for mveddie's all CF bike, second one is my color comprimise for anyone stuck between the red/silver, and the black 'R'...

Lets see some others!

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 20 of 20 Posts