MV Agusta Forum banner

1681 - 1700 of 1723 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I need a bigger garage... (said everyone ever...)
or ANOTHER one?:laugh:

just came back from a loop of the north isle! tauranga is a nice city! what i would have done to ride some of those mt roads on two. alas, i was stuck in a sprinter van :p
Any chance you know a police officer- Wayne? he was my guide there

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
or ANOTHER one?:laugh:

just came back from a loop of the north isle! tauranga is a nice city! what i would have done to ride some of those mt roads on two. alas, i was stuck in a sprinter van :p
Any chance you know a police officer- Wayne? he was my guide there
Yep - we certainly are spoilt for choice on our roads here. Does Wayne ride an MV?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
My garage is coming on, new doors and now finished the floor. Made some quality space for the bikes:smile2:
New arrival coming soon to fill the empty space:D
amazing garage

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
That is just WAY too organized....and you have too many tool boxes. :stir:

·
Registered
119 Posts
That is just WAY too organized....and you have too many tool boxes. :stir:
and they are all full! Except that little top one, it has stuff like locktite and diagnostic tools. I use to have two garages and when I went to one I had to consolidate. When I get an enclosed it will be easillyyy equipped.

And also no such thing

It makes me queasy :stopp:
haha being organized does

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
I like that pliers rack!

·
Registered
482 Posts
That is some nice 5S! I can appreciate a well organized garage. I don't have nearly as many tools but I tend to keep my toolbox and work area the same way.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
That is some nice 5S!
I know 5S.... You work for a Japanese company at some time?

After nearly 50 years of accumulation ...and NEVER throwing out a tool... I have too much junk in my tool box to get it organized like that.

Time to toss some of those worn out screwdrivers and dull side cutters!! I do need to do some cleaning up.

Like that pliers rack !!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
That is some nice 5S!
I know 5S.... You work for a Japanese company at some time?

After nearly 50 years of accumulation ...and NEVER throwing out a tool... I have too much junk in my tool box to get it organized like that.

Time to toss some of those worn out screwdrivers and dull side cutters!! I do need to do some cleaning up.

Like that pliers rack !!!
Honda for about 5 years. We use it at Polaris as well. Especially when the executive team is taking a tour of the facility.

I might take that plier rack idea as well.

1681 - 1700 of 1723 Posts