MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1723 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right folks, I'm starting a thread to kick off the increased attachment sizes and such. Post your pictures of your garage with everything in it, or whatever you choose for us to see ;)

Simply reply to this thread, and scroll down to "Additional options" under the text box. There you will see the button to "manage attachments". From there, you can add your images.

Let me start off with some amazing examples.

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,594 Posts
Here is mine. the house/garage is only 1 year old, we built it from ground up... still needs to be organized, its a 2 & 3/4 car garage, with a big back door so I can move the bike into the concrete pad in the back of it for washing. but as you can see the cars sleeps outside

the bikes are: my 03 R6, ex-98 916, 03 Derbi GPR. and in a few more month a 2006 F4 Senna 1000.

Sorry for the huge pix...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's a great looking house. Looks extremely cozy, grass looks groomed and fresh, and the view is excellent. Must be great having a garage dedicated for the bikes!

P.S. Big pics are encouraged in my book!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Not sure I should be showing you this, my garage is a bit of a sh*t hole to say the least. Just about manage to squeeze the MV in there. No room for a tin of sardines though. :laughing:

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,594 Posts
admin said:
That's a great looking house. Looks extremely cozy, grass looks groomed and fresh, and the view is excellent. Must be great having a garage dedicated for the bikes!

P.S. Big pics are encouraged in my book!
Thanks, the house project took nearly everything out of me, I don't mean just money and I am not kidding. it was the 290 degree view of the L.A. basin that inspired us to make the "young and stupid" descision to chase after the fantasy. we ran out of the money and lived with bare dirt and weeds in the yard(like the hill behind the house) for 11 month, the September pix was taken a week after the sods were planted... the lawn is doing well thanks to the auto sprinkler system.

We had actually planned to have spacious 3 car garage/work space, money issue, zoning/set-back rule made use reducing the size of it.

Thanks again for the kind words, after the Senna, setting up the garage will be my next project.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
john said:
Not sure I should be showing you this, my garage is a bit of a sh*t hole to say the least. Just about manage to squeeze the MV in there. No room for a tin of sardines though. :laughing:
A garage with an MV is a garage indeed! Any garage is great, as it is part of our domain!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hey Alvin, that garage with the Lambo's yours? No wonder you can't afford a SPR!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Nice house odonata and great garage Pete :smoking:

John...... clean that up :stickpoke :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Alvin...my files are too large to be uploaded...can I email them to you for assistance? Or can you provide guidance? Thanks. :) It may be instructive...how to line the perimeter of a 2 car garage with 4 bikes...and, if you have a 5th...store it in your house. Odonata...I love that Derbi. I started on a Aprilia RS 50 with the 75cc kit, upgraded exhaust, etc. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
now pete that's just ridiculous. that garage looks neater than anything that i own. time to crack the whip on the lady! :laughing:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MVorBMW said:
Alvin...my files are too large to be uploaded...can I email them to you for assistance? Or can you provide guidance? Thanks. :) It may be instructive...how to line the perimeter of a 2 car garage with 4 bikes...and, if you have a 5th...store it in your house. Odonata...I love that Derbi. I started on a Aprilia RS 50 with the 75cc kit, upgraded exhaust, etc. :)
I sent you a reply

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks Alvin :) ...here is how one lines the perimeter of a garage, with the MV in between the two cars....but far enough in front to avoid damage from a wife opening a car door. There are plates on the floor to avoid the wife running into a bike. The garage is wife-proof from a motorcycle perspective...but does not stop her from scraping the house backing out. Additional bikes avoid jeopardy by residing in my office

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,594 Posts
thanks, MV-999R.

Veloce, you sure that's not your livingroom? :laughing: very nice garage! shrine for the MV but with Ducati god on the wall? :laughing:

here is how one lines the perimeter of a garage, with the MV in between the two cars....but far enough in front to avoid damage from a wife opening a car door. There are plates on the floor to avoid the wife running into a bike. The garage is wife-proof from a motorcycle perspective...but does not stop her from scraping the house backing out. Additional bikes avoid jeopardy by residing in my office
Wife proof :laughing: :laughing: nice bikes!

John, is that a disc lock on your bike? are you afraid of the ATVs getting up in the middle of the night and take the MV out for a ride? :toothless

1 - 20 of 1723 Posts