MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some Guy said:
"Stealth" masterlink?
Thats what I thought at 1st, but if you look close, the black covers 1/2 of one link and 1/2 of another.

·
Registered
395 Posts
There you go I fixed it and while I was in there I painted it for you - you like it in green? [yuck] or Yellow - MV, Orange is not a good color for your bikes it belongs on a Harley or a Triumph imo.... no doubt I will change my mind once I see one... lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quacker998 said:
There you go I fixed it and while I was in there I painted it for you - you like it in green? [yuck] or Yellow - MV, Orange is not a good color for your bikes it belongs on a Harley or a Triumph imo.... no doubt I will change my mind once I see one... lol!
I will take one in green with "Kawasaki" on the side.

*ducks and runs*

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only I want green anodized wheels too.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
However, back to my intent of post... This is "supposed" to be and "official" color no? This site seems to bill it as such. If so, then why is it a photoshopped image?

·
Registered
395 Posts
A possible answer your question - I suspect they decided to go with dark wheels after they had already shot the new orange Brute in the studio, and it was too much of a nightmare to redo the whole job just because the bike had silver wheels - photoshop to the rescue. I used to shoot for Chanel - they would regularly pay me $5500 a day for raw images then put $80,000 into the photoshop work and $120,000 for a full page monthly add in Vogue. In this case to 'fix' the wheels cost $500 to reshoot $5000.

·
Registered
796 Posts
if it is a new colour option then it must be an italian trend that the rest of us mortals just didn't adopt because i also saw a official moto guzzi griso with orange colours.it goes well with my shoes.although their suede and partly covered in oil stains.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts