MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a Professional Photo shoot today with my Brutale. It was for an Aerial photography quad copter. Here's a few sample photos. I'll post up the full add once it hits paper :) An absolute blast!!! (thats a 100mph turn were doing in the 2nd pic)

Attachments

·
Registered
14,407 Posts
That is one ballsy cameraman.
I was lying on the track at Ontario taking pictures of the spoiler on Bobby Unser's Indy car on the beginning of the pit straight.......

later....."hey, Phil, how fast was Bobby going?"......

"got me, but he was lapping at 202mph"

6' from me......

30 min before I dropped my Leica and Dan Gurney and Bobby Unser tried to catch it.......we all missed dammit :wtf:

trashed the Leica

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol. Yeah the guy was a little nuts. I had just met him and surprised he trusted me that much. He's almost done editing the "good" pictures for their add. I'll post when its all done. Too bad all the MV logos (and other brands) had to be photo shopped out :-(

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the add finally made it to print. It is in a few aviation hobby magazines inside the front cover. All logos are Photoshopped out for legal reasons but turned out pretty well and was a blast doing! At least I can now say Im a "professional" motorcyclist? lol:yo:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,047 Posts
Pretty cool actually!:yo::smoking:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts