MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
As someone that works in tech on mobile devices, if you are mounting your phone to your handlebars, be prepared for certain parts of the device to potentially fail, no matter what phone you have. Certain components inside a mobile phone can fatigue at certain frequencies and intensities of vibration. If you're willing to lose a $1000+ phone, then go for it. Just my .02 from personal experience.
I guess I have been lucky. I have been using it like this for almost two years with no problems so far, including my previous phones. Maybe it could be the fact of using it like this only in the city. It is still good to know. 馃挭馃徎

Registered
Hi all,

I鈥檇 like to ask what kind of phone mount you guys use for you dragster.

I want to put a phone mount on the dragster but I cant find a way to do this efficiently. Currently I use a ram mount, on the mirror, but it is unstable. View attachment 476218
I want to stick with ram mount since its already in hand.
Please give me suggestions on any other area, and pictures if possible.
This has absolutely nothing to do with phone mounts. I want to know how did you fit those mirrors. did you buy the MV Ergal adaptors for the euro 3 model for the clutch/brake controls? does the clutch one fit the hydraulic clutch control?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts