MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First one for the year, 25 degrees C, no wind, perfect day. MV ran faultlessly...got to within 2 seconds of my best ever time on the MV.
Lots of traffic, lots of riders...made it difficult to put in hot laps, but great fun none the less.

More pics to follow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Nice snaps Pete...I might be doing a track day at the Island around the time of the GP...I'll have to hit you up for some pointers before I do.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice pics Pete

I can't wait to see more !!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Must be a blast at Philip Island on your bike, I haven't had the MV on that track. I am riding down for the world supers so lets see.
My track fairings should be ready soon so I'll keep you posted.

Happy Australia Day.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MVASyd said:
Must be a blast at Philip Island on your bike, I haven't had the MV on that track. I am riding down for the world supers so lets see.
My track fairings should be ready soon so I'll keep you posted.
Happy Australia Day.
The MV is a joy at the Island but I'm never totally 100% on it....yet to hear it scream, the stable front end..it's awsome. I know I could squeeze better laptimes out of her, but that's how I binned her last time at the Island....I have gone quicker on a CRB600RR by about 3 seconds, purely because of the "no crash" fear factor:)

Get you MV down there..no doubt you'll love it !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rockethouse said:
Nice snaps Pete...I might be doing a track day at the Island around the time of the GP...I'll have to hit you up for some pointers before I do.
Fantastic..you'll love it !!!
Major pointers:
1. Good tires & Tire pressures correct.
2. Fuel :stickpoke
3. Have an absolute blast at the best track in the world and don't put any pressure on yourself.

·
2,156 Posts
Very nice MR H, was that Hs Ducati ? and if so is he coming to Calder?
:jsm:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JSM said:
Very nice MR H, was that Hs Ducati ? and if so is he coming to Calder?
Thanks mate.
Yes, That's H's paul smart....he's selling it....probably getting a 848S when they are launched:)
I dont think he'll do calder....I'm not sure if i can yet either.

They still have spots....so i can book late.

·
2,156 Posts
Great Shot :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: even if you dont make it to Calder hopefully you both can join us for dinner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts