MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's funny how the mv generates so much interest!!!

I guess it separates the men from the boys & in my case the girls :laughing:

Certainly weeds out the true friends I guess. The response in buying the mv has certainly been an eye opener. Being female ads an interesting dynamic.
Oooh another piece of living room furniture collecting dust :)

Any other female owners out there??? Would be interested in your feedback!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Hi Lulu, congrats!!

I am not sure if there are other female F4 owners here, but I know there are several Brutale owners.

but...
Oooh another piece of living room furniture collecting dust
are you not planning to ride it? :cry:

Please post pictures of the bike and watch for the :stickpoke from admin for registry submission.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My g/f has been riding motorcycles now for two years and she loves it! We started her off on a little Yamaha 4 stroke 125, and today her bike of choice is a Ducati Monster 620. She went from our yard to the streets in a matter of a few months. She favors the full fairing machines over the naked bikes but is afraid of the damage she may do to the bike if she ever dropped it, so for the time being she's staying away from full fairing bikes. Another factor is her size. At 5' 2" she has a hard time keeping her feet planted on the ground on most bikes. With the aid of an adjustable "dog bone" from the superbike series I was able to lower her Monster almost 2" which put the bike in a more manageble height for her. Nevertheless, no matter how many bikes in our pack when we ride, and no matter how exotic the bikes we're on, she's always the center of attention. There's just something about a girl on a bike.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morning to all,

Good to hear Odonata that all is well with you & the bike. A reality check none the less on how vunerable we as bike riders really are.

I can assure you that my new addition will be ridden & not hidden.

Thanks for the welcome Pigiolina.

Just sitting back here in the sidelines enjoying the site & taking in the info that you guys post.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
There's just something about a girl on a bike.....
Ditto :smoking:

But what happend for you to say this?? (just the comment on the MV collecting dust?) Anyway..... just :flickoff: to the haters.

Ah.... and you could say there's more female MV owners, as i'm 100% lesbian :king:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
MV-999R said:
Ditto :smoking:

But what happend for you to say this?? (just the comment on the MV collecting dust?) Anyway..... just :flickoff: to the haters.

Ah.... and you could say there's more female MV owners, as i'm 100% lesbian :king:
what? you had a sex change Tiago? :wtf:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Lulu_gems, a Ducati riding friend told me to buy the MV if I wanted a piece of loungeroom furniture...I get the feeling now that when MV release a new model it might just repalce his Duc. :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts