MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s rare or unusual that anyone ever puts in a good word for buyers, but I want to publically thank Jack for standing by me on a recent sale of a set of OEM fairing panels.

Jack contacted me about a set of OEM fairings and shortly after that first communication, my wife fell seriously ill..

Over the following 3 or more weeks, all of my time was taken up dealing with my wife or our family and during that difficult period of time Jack stood by me patiently waiting on the deal.

He didn’t falter or back down on the deal and I just wanted to thank him for standing by me..

I can’t say enough about Jack’s integrity and you can bank on his word as a proper buyer..

You’re a gentleman Jack

Cheers
John

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
That is great! That is how it should be. Hope your wife does well!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Personal thanks

I haven't been on for a while.
John, it was truely a pleasure dealing with you too. I knew from seeing your posts, you're one of the good guys on this forum - your word is gold.
I don't post a lot, kinda my nature & that I spend less time delving into the mechanics of these amazing machines.
this forum has been/is a great resource for owners like me that need help with parts or how-to.
I want to thank not just John but those of you who regularly offer your experience and advice for keeping our MVs running.

Jack

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jack

Thank you for those kind words..

You take care of yourself and keep looking into the forum now and then... There's always something here to put a smile on your face or help with technical advice..

Be good :)

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts