MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked to a friend of mine who produce jewels to make for me a personal ID Tag for my F4.
The tag is the one that goes on steering plate, limited editions has got their number engraved.

I asked for a silver "black chrome" one, laser engraved.

We both have been very impressed by the result, and he decided to make it on Brutale dimension too, any top finishing (satin, brushed, chrome), with any drawing or font (laser engraving has got micronic precision), both silver or gold.
Worldwide delivery and very interesting price 8)

If you like it send me mp for details.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Flaming said:
I asked to a friend of mine who produce jewels to make for me a personal ID Tag for my F4.
The tag is the one that goes on steering plate, limited editions has got their number engraved.

I asked for a silver "black chrome" one, laser engraved.

We both have been very impressed by the result, and he decided to make it on Brutale dimension too, any top finishing (satin, brushed, chrome), with any drawing or font (laser engraving has got micronic precision), both silver or gold.
Worldwide delivery and very interesting price 8)

If you like it send me mp for details.

Looks really nice. But your SPR has already a limited nr or was one of 300 still too much. I would not know what text I would like for a standard F4-750

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
hb88xx said:
Looks really nice. But your SPR has already a limited nr or was one of 300 still too much. I would not know what text I would like for a standard F4-750
Vane's MV is not an SPR ;)

Looks nice, but i'm with Hans. I wouldn't know what to put there :confused:

Hmmm....... is it possible to put this :flickoff: :flickoff: smillies on the plaque?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'd consider getting one with "Ride it like you stole it" to remind myself why I bought it in the first place. Or maybe "Ride to live. Live to ride." if that isn't *too* associated with Harley...

How much are they?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already have a playboy bunny on tank protector, I wanted something that remind my F4 "name" :)

The tag in silver, with any finishing and any write/drawing costs about 50 euros (64$).

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
MV-999R said:
Hmmm....... is it possible to put this :flickoff: :flickoff: smillies on the plaque?
:laughing: :laughing: guys, we must do a custom plaque for Tiago... :laughing:

MV :flickoff: F4

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
:laughing: :laughing: guys, we must do a custom plaque for Tiago... :laughing:

MV :flickoff: F4
:laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, that's more or less what i had in mind.

I guess something like: ( :flickoff: MV F4 :flickoff: ) will be fine. :laughing:

Vane, can you please check out how something like this would look?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hey Flaming you think i can get one silver with black and have it say
F4
"Pica Flor"
Castro
just like I have it there? Its a nickname and i think it would be diff. with the F4 and everything else being centered and the F4 the same size as how you have it on yours?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You mean black words on silver tag? Let me check (laser engraving takes different colors with different light frequency).
For nick and logos: anything you want.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts