·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title:

Interview with Giovanni Castiglioni

Behind the scenes at CRC

Misano track test of F3/800

All good and you can leave the rose tinted glasses in their case :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry John I don't have access to a scanner :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys, I just bought the iPad Version of the magizne after seeing this thread and took some screenshots for you. Sorry for the bad quality, but at least it gives you an idea of the article :f4:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

[/url]
IMG_0067 by dmbieze, on Flickr[/IMG]

IMG_0068 by dmbieze, on Flickr

IMG_0069 by dmbieze, on Flickr

IMG_0070 by dmbieze, on Flickr

IMG_0071 by dmbieze, on Flickr

IMG_0072 by dmbieze, on Flickr

IMG_0073 by dmbieze, on Flickr

IMG_0074 by dmbieze, on Flickr

·
Registered
202 Posts
Although the young CEO is helping the company become financial successful, I am confused on the conflicting interview responses. In the same bike mag a month ago they discussed he units and how the success of the company depends on it. He explained that the max units put out by MV should be no more than 12,000 units to protect the brands exclusivity. This is quoted right from the article. Not even a month later he is stating that the goal is 12,000 to 15,000, for investors to take part. I feel like he is more concerned about lining his pocket and making MV a brand, instead of a protecting the mystic of the little company.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Although the young CEO is helping the company become financial successful, I am confused on the conflicting interview responses. In the same bike mag a month ago they discussed he units and how the success of the company depends on it. He explained that the max units put out by MV should be no more than 12,000 units to protect the brands exclusivity. This is quoted right from the article. Not even a month later he is stating that the goal is 12,000 to 15,000, for investors to take part. I feel like he is more concerned about lining his pocket and making MV a brand, instead of a protecting the mystic of the little company.
15 000 is still a little Company mate, only this one would like to survive.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
15 000 is still a little Company mate, only this one would like to survive.
I have to agree, also bare in mind they are also bringing more models to market as well so production of each model is probably only a small increase. I would like to see them continue to bring out more new ranges though rather than just a larger variation on a theme, the number of different Brutale's just got silly, 920, 989, 990, 1078, 1090, when in reality two would have done with maybe an R version of each.
I think they've got it right with the B3/F3, two models of each, 675 and 800. The only thing I would say is the Brutale 675 is too expensive, who's going to buy a 675 when they can have the 800 with adjustable suspension for only £500 more, I can see it dropping in price or the spec of the 800 going up and increased in price?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sports Tourer sounds just lovely to me. I´ll be waiting for it to arrive:mouthwate

And i must agree 15000 with the various range of bikes is still a petit business and exclusive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts