MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting this on behalf of a local shop here in Colorado.
Here is a link to the Colorado Sportbike posting http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45736

Hey guys we need your help! Unfortunately today at Performance Cycle an Icon Accelerant Black XL jacket, an Icon Motorhead Black XL jacket, an Shoei RF-1100 TC-5 Large Helmet and an Icon Shakki White XL Helmet were stolen. We are a family owned business and it’s a shame that people like this are a part of our sport. If you recognize the men in the pictures below, please help us find them. A reward will be given for information that leads to finding them and getting the products back. Any information can be anonymously given to Lance at 720-289-4984. Thank you!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah Steve, the pics are clear, too bad my html skills are so weak the actual photo links don't work. The link to the CSC thread does though and you can see the pictures there. They have not caught them yet :( If they ride in Colorado someone should turn them in soon. If they ride in other states, hopefully someone else will turn them in via one of the forums. Lance was on 9 News and Fox News tonight. It's tough enough to run a small business without your stock walking out the door.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The first guy is Michael Schumacher, and the second guy is Derrick Jeter. They should be easy to find.....

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I wanted to share this update from Performance Cycle. People don't realize what a tight knit community we riders are. I love that everyone pulled together to make sure this theft from a small family business was not ignored. Their post was accompanied by a photo of 2 flatbed tow trucks with bikes strapped down. The stolen goods were found inside the house where the bikes were parked and the idiots got away on foot before the police were on the scene. It's only a matter of time now :)

THEFT UPDATE!!!!!! Hey everyone just wanted to update you on what's goin on... Last night we we're able to follow some leads we had to get a step closer to finding those theives. We didn't get the guys yet but we got their bikes and found the helmets and jackets that were stolen, all of which are now the property of the police until we can find the 2 men. We want to send out a sincere thank you to everyone who has supported us through this. You guys rock!

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Congratulations there June.

If you can't find the thieves, please bring their bikes to the Bubbalicious, I'm sure we will find something to do with them......

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Excellent!! I hope when they are caught the smirking one hears the Georgia battle cry in prison.
"Squeel like a pig for me"

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Outstanding. Its a small world you thieving bastardos!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Puny
If you edit your post so that you surround your 'http-----.jpg' with
, it should work.

I don't think those low-lifes will get much support round here.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Puny
If you edit your post so that you surround your 'http-----.jpg' with
, it should work.

I don't think those low-lifes will get much support round here.
hmm, or not
I clearly need an HTML class

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The first guy is Michael Schumacher, and the second guy is Derrick Jeter. They should be easy to find.....
I've already told you who the thieves are, what's the problem finding them? Jeter plays for the Yankees, I don't know where they're playing, but check the local sports page, and there you go.

Similar info on that Schumacher guy......I think he drives some kind of race car for weenie race fans......

:stickpoke

·
Registered
127 Posts
Juney, You've got everything right just leave out the "guotes".

Toby

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts