MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Aaaaahhhhh..... Hayden is giving up the championship??? He can only achieve it in his dreams? Just 8 points difference. What a loser...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, i can't take any credit for those.

just saw them on some other message boards and thought people here would get a kick out of 'em.

alex

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
altoon said:
sorry, i can't take any credit for those.

just saw them on some other message boards and thought people here would get a kick out of 'em.

alex
I like that last one :toothless

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
Aaaaahhhhh..... Hayden is giving up the championship??? He can only achieve it in his dreams? Just 8 points difference. What a loser...
Max,

That is a one person's opinion, you can't really come to a true characterization of an individual based on just that. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
AND truthfully, it hasn't been lost yet until the season is over. odds are still in nicky's favor. we'll see in due time.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think Nicky's given up by any means. His (rather emotional) post race interview showed that he's ready to fight it out. He was very realistic about the challenge ahead of him - facing both Rossi and Edwards.

Personally, I can't believe what happened. Why is it that Dani didn't know what he should have done? I am utterly surprised at how selfish Pedrosa is. Let's face it, he was out of the championship hunt. IMHO, his only job in that race was to help Nicky.

It was clear, from his reluctance to give up a position to Nicky two corners earlier, that he wasn't about to help at all.

Alex

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't think I'll log onto mvagusta.net if Dani wins at Valencia. Especially if Dani wins at Valencia, Nicky is second and Vale is third. :ahhh:

Be a good race though. :later:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thanks Dani...There will be justice!!! Nicky never deserved winning this championship.
A champion do not speculates with being second or third, and then use the calculator to see what will happen. Wake up...Dani didn't make Haydeen loose the championship...HE'S DONNE IT HIS OWN WITH HIS FEAR ATTITUDE!!! Valentino's shade is too big for Haydeen.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
FERROMAN said:
Thanks Dani...There will be justice!!! Nicky never deserved winning this championship.
A champion do not speculates with being second or third, and then use the calculator to see what will happen. Wake up...Dani didn't make Haydeen loose the championship...HE'S DONNE IT HIS OWN WITH HIS FEAR ATTITUDE!!! Valentino's shade is too big for Haydeen.

I have trouble understanding all the focus on Hayden's need to have pointed up earlier, he is scared, he didnt' deserve(!?), not talented enough, etc, etc.

The point is a factory HONDA rider took out his team mate two races from the end of the season while he was leading the championship over the main protagonist of the series. This isn't kindergarten. Poor judgement on Pedrosa's part has nothing to do with the justice of winning a championship.

·
Registered
434 Posts
The point is that Haydeen is a toy on Honda's hands. If factory would force Pedrosa to try a new chasis in the middle of the championship, when he was leading it...do you know what the answer would be? Can you imagine what Valentino would say to Yamaha? Too bad he hasn't got what it takes to be a leader...his time is gonne, next year Honda will have a real leader.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dani Pedrosa is a kid in his first MotoGP season on the big bikes and doing really well for it. Despite Honda trying to turn him into a Rossi parody. Making him smile for the cameras, improve his English and turn into a bloat for the weight. For the first time in six years competing he makes a big mistake and takes out his team-mate. He is now being slaughtered for it all over the internet and in the motorcycle press. I'm sorry, but imo, Nicky Hayden should've already won the championship and knowing that his team mate is inexperienced, but has a focus on winning, shouldn't have been near enough to him, or anyone else for that matter, to be taken out at this stage.

This is the professional racing of very fast motorcycles. People make mistakes, the mistake wasn't just Dani Pedrosa's imho, but I see him taking all the flack and very few posts in his favour. You'd think he'd done it deliberately. :(

smidsy? :jsm:

jmho

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
FERROMAN said:
If this is the truth, then how, may I ask (since you seem to know what you're talking about) is it that Nicky Hayden was leading the points at the SECOND TO LAST RACE OF THE YEAR and Pedrosa wasn't? He must not deserve it at all if he sucks that bad... The championship doesn't have anything to do with wins. It has to do with scoring points. It's your problem, not Nicky Hayden's, if you don't like that.

And what is it with this Rossi adoration, as if he's the only one that should win the championship? So if it's not Rossi, who should it be that wins the championship? Or is it just not even possible to contemplate that?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts