MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate you can find it on the website of dyno jet (www.dyno jet.com) is very easy. They have pictures of how to do it step by step ..

I do not speak English..... and good luck

Juan
Hi Juan

I've looked on there and can't seem to find the download unless lm missing something. There seems to be everything apart from the installation guide.

Russ

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi Juan

I've looked on there and can't seem to find the download unless lm missing something. There seems to be everything apart from the installation guide.

Russ
ok I understand ..... I had long PC111 is something easy installation of this but me is a bit difficult to explain over here and I do not speak English (the PC111 has a wire that is connected to the negative of the battery, and the other four are exactly in each injector, first you have to disconnect each injector for each cylinder and there connects the PC111, they bring the exact length for each .. and there is another wire that is hooked to a wire of the TPS not exactly what color it is) but it is better that you wait a bit to install it can fit the manual .... sorry can not help more

good luck

Juan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok I understand ..... I had long PC111 is something easy installation of this but me is a bit difficult to explain over here and I do not speak English (the PC111 has a wire that is connected to the negative of the battery, and the other four are exactly in each injector, first you have to disconnect each injector for each cylinder and there connects the PC111, they bring the exact length for each .. and there is another wire that is hooked to a wire of the TPS not exactly what color it is) but it is better that you wait a bit to install it can fit the manual .... sorry can not help more

good luck

Juan
Thanks for your help Juan.

Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts