MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there fellow Brutale owners!!!

I am in need of a PC3 Map for a 750 with a mid pipe only... can anyone out there help pass on a standard map for this set-up? I have found through search of the forum only for the 910cc bikes.

Any help is most appreciated, Thank you!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Just get a 750/mid pipe chip from Brad Black at Moto One (Australia). Couldn't be happier with mine. You may not even need to bother with a PC. And if you do opt to go with the PC, the proper chip for that setup means you will be starting from a much closer baseline. ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THanks emvee! My main purpose for the PC3 is to smooth out the throttle, particularly around the first 20% of the throttle turn, which is very twitchy ... did the chip from Brad Black help with that? Boy, I would take that route any day over the trouble and so much more $$ with the PC3.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yes, it helped considerably with throttle response and eliminated the flat spot that came with the installation of the mid pipe. I did NOT even check the tune of the bike as recommended. Just plug and play and that was two summers ago! Certainly a tune would help in many cases - iridium plugs, check valves, TPS, synch and CO but your bike may need that anyway and if it does, thae same would be true with a PC. HTH, YMMV, AFAIK.. yada yada yada... ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I am going to go this route, maybe no more need for a PC3. I shall try this first for sure! Thank you again!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have one for the 750, but only for the arrow stubby with bmc airfilter. Anyway the best is to take it to an approved tuning center.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts