MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys.

I know for a fact that not so long ago there was no PC available for the 312, and Dynojet stated that they didn't know when it would be available, if at all.

I have been away from this forum for more than a month, and now I come back and I have seen some of you mention the fact that you have a PC installed on your 312.
So is it available already?
I went to the powercommander website and there is no specific mention of the 312 model.
I sent them an email but got no reply.

I really wanted one since my 312 is really lean on the bottom, when decellerating at low revs it pops (kind of a burble).

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
689 Posts
If you put on a PC but still have the standard ECU, the closed-loop system will adapt to the PC's changes and lean the mixture out. There is a sensor in the exhaust that is read to make these adjustments. You either need to disable the sensor in some way or get the "RG3" ECU from MV Corse.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lizzardo.
Do you or anyone else know by any chance how to disable the sensor?
Once removed or disabled, won't the ECU notice the lack of readings from it?
Will the fuelling be alright? I mean, if the ECU does take into consideration the readings from the sensor to determine the correct fuelling, what will happen when it doesn't receive this information?

Thanks in advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts