MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

What’s your opinion on Passerini Performance? I’ve read some good reviews and decided to order parts back in September.

Nothing ever showed up. Kyle told me he was going to send them again. Fine, but now I’ve waited almost 5 months. Still nothing.

I’ve asked for a tracking number for several months now. He doesn’t send it to me. $900 all gone.

What am I missing here? If he sends a parcel, he gets a tracking number. Then he can send it to me - but doesn’t. Nothing shows up.
I can’t imagine someone like this would scam anyone for pocket money like this.

But still - I won’t get my stuff.

·
Super Moderator
22,850 Posts
There was another company that used the same tactics and they have fallen into the category of "Those Who Shall Not be Mentioned Here".

PP seems to be heading down that path, although there are those who have successfully gotten parts from him, including me...

That being said, some of the pars I received were not "as advertised".

You could try this phone number: (267) 424-5296

Reactions: NicholasF4

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Where did you read these good reviews?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I ordered a side panel from them a little over a year ago and it came. I paid for another side panel from them which they claimed they shipped it. A week later nothing ever showed up. Then I got a story about how their package was lost. It took about a week to get a refund.

All in all, I never really got a good warm and fuzzy vibe from them. Prior to ordering I offered to drive out to PA and pick the part up in person and they rejected that idea. Something just seemed "Fishy" and based on your experience I consider myself lucky to have received the 1 side panel and the refund. I think because I paid with PayPal and had buyer Protection.

My vote = Proceed with caution.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I used Kyle in the past and had mixed results.

I run one of his full exhausts on my F3 800, and the quality is top notch.. but there was some serious delays, and excuses for why it was not here.
He flashed my ecu, and I bought some other items, and like the above there was some delays.
Ordered some wheels, and that was a huge headache, and what really woke me up to how he was doing business.

This is my recommendation if you are wanting to order parts he is offering for sale. Do not buy outside of paypal and having that protection or a credit card. Don't buy it if it is not in his hands.
I want to buy stuff from him, but the past experience has me wary for sure. I felt it was kinda like a ponsi scheme. Bill will get his prts, after john

·
Registered
608 Posts
He is offering some OZ wheels, exhausts and parts in FB.....

·
Registered
537 Posts
He's full of excuses. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Don't expect to get anything in a timely fashion. Also expect to pay high prices. He has trick parts (or apparent access to them) but don't expect good customer service or expect him to accept PayPal.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, so a huge NAY then. Sad.

I’ve always been very curious to why some people can do business like this(???)!!
If I would do the same I would be finished and would have to go back to school to learn a new profession.

Hopefully I’ll get my stuff and in the future I’ll buy all my parts from HRH Corse.
And I found parts for another $50.000 :grin2:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
A common excuse is they are waiting for more orders to come in so they can bundle and save on shipping OR factory is waiting for more orders before making a manufacturing run. Truth is they are paying there electric bill with YOUR money hoping business will pick up and he can then afford to buy your parts. BELLIMOTO is famous for this tactic . SILENT is correct on this one.. Use credit card that stops/refunds payment .(has to be within a month ? or 60 days ? So you can see banks do not want to hear excuses so why should you? Good like Nicholas .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Funny you should mention that I ordered a manifold from him on monday and got the same feeling. When I asked him about shipping he has told me its made to order and will contact me as soon as he gets the reply from the supplier. Sadly, I did not pay by paypal.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
In the end I would say nay...
Like said here full of excuses. Once he came up with a sad story that he was in divorce and blablablabla

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kyle actually trolls this forum, he will ask you to delete any negative posts about him and will say negative remarks will hurt his small business. Never got any part I ordered, always excuses, he will take a picture of the tracking label and say he shipped it. When you check tracking it will always say label printed and never changes to shipped. My advice if he respond its taking a while for the part, just get a refund immediately! I ended up ordering directly from the company that makes the parts he is selling and got it in a week.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi... any of this community know passerini personally ?
His FB and IG disappeared yesterday. He closed all passerini's media social.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What's the situation or are you just curious?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I ordered sprocket set June 11th from his instagram account. Paid the invoice also on June 11th.
week after week I keep asking where is the tracking number. I found this thread a week ago and it really give me chill.

His last message to me said that he will shutting down all his social media and will ship my order.
Now I am waiting his email about my order and tracking number.

Is he out of the business or what? shutting down all his media social is not a good sign...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Not trying to speak for anyone else here, but I truly hate this kind of post/thread.

Personally I'd rather read the total BS crap DaveNZ posts up than see this garbage in our forum.

Here are some truths to consider:

Expectations and reality of any transaction rarely - exactly match
The forum will never know ALL of the facts of any transaction
The vendor (regardless of who it is) can never defend themselves in a forum for many reasons
In many cases there is misunderstanding and miscommunication (usually from both parties)
The customer isn't always right. The only truth here is the customer is always the customer
Some customers don't communicate well with a Vendor and frustration gets the better of them
There is generally some risk in most transactions - even with places like Amazon
Vendors are in business to make a profit
Dragging a vendor through a shit storm will not endear you to other vendors

Most of you guys get it! Those that don't probably never will.
All the Best
D23

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not trying to speak for anyone else here, but I truly hate this kind of post/thread.

Personally I'd rather read the total BS crap DaveNZ posts up than see this garbage in our forum.

Here are some truths to consider:

Expectations and reality of any transaction rarely - exactly match
The forum will never know ALL of the facts of any transaction
The vendor (regardless of who it is) can never defend themselves in a forum for many reasons
In many cases there is misunderstanding and miscommunication (usually from both parties)
The customer isn't always right. The only truth here is the customer is always the customer
Some customers don't communicate well with a Vendor and frustration gets the better of them
There is generally some risk in most transactions - even with places like Amazon
Vendors are in business to make a profit
Dragging a vendor through a shit storm will not endear you to other vendors

Most of you guys get it! Those that don't probably never will.
All the Best
D23

Agreed! I am sure Kyle has his own reason, problems and sorting it out. I am one of his customers who has bad experience. Some other has ugly experience and some other has really good experience.
Will I buy from him again? yes I will if he accept payment after delivery.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts