MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
19,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some dealers who will happily assist you. I can recommend Mark Sutton at the DucShop near me in Marietta Georgia. Give him a call at 770-858-0074 or email at [email protected]

You can also order from StarTwin Trading, but shipping is pricey. Good source for part numbers and basic pricing though!!!

Reactions: PTsalas

·
Registered
14,500 Posts
?

Sebraun;
Try MotoForza in Escondido
760-746-6001
Riding there from Indio, take the 74 to the 15 and have some fun:wink2:
They're the guys that set the triples up for the magazine tests

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have either ordered from startwintrading or evolutionbike online or surprisingly ebay on occasion. Some of the sources that have moved or gone out of business will get rid of inventory on ebay... such as newport italian and the new york one that I can remember at this moment.

·
Super Moderator
22,334 Posts
I am always a proponent of Forum Sponsors.....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sebraun;
Try MotoForza in Escondido
760-746-6001
Riding there from Indio, take the 74 to the 15 and have some fun:wink2:
They're the guys that set the triples up for the magazine tests

Good people. Bought my bike there after the local LV dealer was a piehole :grin2:
1200 less and a cool ride back to Vegas.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've been waiting for 6 months for a new set of from blinkers for my 2004 F4 1000s! Dealer says there's no stock yet. Do you think any of the above dealers can help?(I live in Portugal).
I'll also need the rubber piece that goes on the shifter.
Sorry to hijack the thread but I didn't want to create a new one and ask the same question.
I guess I'm lucky nothing important broke because I'd probably wait forever to get the bike back on the road.

·
Super Moderator
22,334 Posts
@Arnould: Post what you seek in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy section of this very forum and you will be amazed at what some of of folks have in our personal inventories ready to sell to a fellow forum member.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've been waiting for 6 months for a new set of from blinkers for my 2004 F4 1000s! Dealer says there's no stock yet. Do you think any of the above dealers can help?(I live in Portugal).
Sorry to hijack the thread but I didn't want to create a new one and ask the same question.
I guess I'm lucky nothing important broke because I'd probably wait forever to get the bike back on the road.
Have you asked EvolutionBike? always seem to be able to get parts quickly for my F4 (but it is 2nd gen)

·
Super Moderator
22,334 Posts
Reading the phrase "new set of front blinkers" makes me wonder what you are seeking as the "front blinkers" are contained in the mirrors of the F4.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Have you asked EvolutionBike? always seem to be able to get parts quickly for my F4 (but it is 2nd gen)
Gonna try tomorrow! I considered Bike-parts-mv but realised after some reading that all they seem to do is take orders and then buy at dealers. So not gonna work if there's no stock. Let's see what these guys say

·
Registered
97 Posts
Reading the phrase "new set of front blinkers" makes me wonder what you are seeking as the "front blinkers" are contained in the mirrors of the F4.
I meant the lenses (see pictures). One of them has a small crack where the screw meets the plastic lens. I'd like to replace both lenses and screws. And also the rubber piece on the shifter, which is a bit used.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I still don't understand this parts availability problem. These are top of the top motorcycles. It shouldn't be an issue even after 20 years. I still buy all parts for my 1987 Honda CR500 at my dealer (I know, not comparable. But still!) and I only wish I could say the same about MV. Truth is I doubt that after all this time they'll start having more parts for 1st gen F4s...

·
Super Moderator
22,334 Posts
Those lenses are available from resellers like EBay.

It would be nice to know where you are on this Big BLue Marble so that accurate help can be provided.

There is a place for that in your user profile.

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
If they are yellow like here in the USA I might have a set, but shipping might not make it worth it for a used set. Aftermarket are easy to find in Europe. OEM a bit more difficult but not impossible. Check eBay.it, nl, and es for starters. PM me if you still can't find them. Good luck.

·
Registered
97 Posts

I called them and sent a list with parts needed. They answered quickly and have all I asked for.

Very happy with this and less worried about riding and maintaining the bike.

Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
605 Posts
A nice guy from

ECBIKE.PT

offered me original MV parts at a very reasonable price, including shipping to Germany even cheaper than here....

I'd ask him....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts