MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I just ordered a new MV F4, however Im having a hard time finding some aftermarket parts, can some post up where to buy a windscreen, and other accessories you guys install on your bike to add a little more flavor to it. I also need to know what the oem chain size is so I can replace it with a nice gold DID, is it a 520/525 or 530. Help me get started here please. thanks and sorry for not searching but I been on google all day long looking for stuff.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hi Blade, welcome to the site and your new purchase....congrats.
As for after market parts, not sure where you are in the world but here in the uk, try www.emotouk.com, they advertise on this site and will have all the parts you need, and are great guys. If you phone them talk to Daniel, salt of the earth type bloke.
Enjoy your new purchase and post some pics asap when she arrives.
Chris

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
blade007 said:
Do you know if the guys can ship to Japan?
You here in Japan?? Sometimes if the value is high, the friendly folks at Narita will call you for a tax bill before they deliver overseas stuff.

http://www.motocorse.jp is where I tend to go. They should ship within Japan. (i live a few minutes away, so never had any shipping done from them).

-colin

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TokyoLunch said:
You here in Japan?? Sometimes if the value is high, the friendly folks at Narita will call you for a tax bill before they deliver overseas stuff.

http://www.motocorse.jp is where I tend to go. They should ship within Japan. (i live a few minutes away, so never had any shipping done from them).

-colin
Hey colin,
Im in Okinawa, Japan. Are you military/civilian? Im over here on a contract as an electronic engineer for a stateside company. I will be in Tokyo the end of the month though on business, perhaps we can connect and you can show me where to get parts, etc.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
blade007 said:
Hey colin,
Im in Okinawa, Japan. Are you military/civilian? Im over here on a contract as an electronic engineer for a stateside company. I will be in Tokyo the end of the month though on business, perhaps we can connect and you can show me where to get parts, etc.
I'm a civvy. Though I spent the better part of my life as a military brat in odd locations. And there are quite a few military guys I go out riding with here.

I'll PM you some details.... can definitely show you where I go.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts