MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The engine spun a bearing, the owner didn't want to spend the money to have it fixed.

The bike is complete and all the parts are in nice condition.

Let me know what ya'll need from the bike before I start listing the parts on Ebay.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Sweet

Carl could I please grab the pipe that goes from waterpump to bottom of radiator from you - hang onto it for me please, I have a small list I'm working on, will let you know next week.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry my friend, that's sold already. Ecu, rear brake lever, gear shift, SPU, bars, wire harness, sold today. Sale pending on passenger rear sets.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Sorry my friend, that's sold already. Ecu, rear brake lever, gear shift, SPU, bars, wire harness, sold today. Sale pending on passenger rear sets.
Bugger, a well, no sweat, time to break out the old pipe bender.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
hang on, don't get bent, you need a Brutale water pipe?
for some reason i think i have another one.......i'll check the parts pile tomorrow:drummer:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Carl, I don't know the part number sorry, but do you have in stock the bracket that bolts onto the top of the triple clamp, that stops the handlebars from going too far left or too far right in either direction?

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Carl, have u listed parts on Ebay yet? I have an 06' and need passenger pegs and left mirror. I can buy via Ebay if it's already listed. Thx

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, I haven't. I usually give the forum members first pick before I list on ebay. Send me a pm. I may have a left side mirror, I don't have the passenger pegs in stock. I should have them in two weeks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you have link to your e bay store? I'm looking for a front wheel for an 06 910S.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Left header pipes are available. I have a few of them so I'll offer them to you for the cost of shipping.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts