MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone happen to know this and/or where I can buy a few? This is the large F4 on the tail, oem. I believe it's metallic silver.

Merci, Art

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excellent, how did you know i was blind? :)

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Sorry for shouting but that just happens to be my lucky number!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT!

The parts manual lists it as "Decal"
Color code is A + B so this will be the silver decal.
It Is the same decal for the monoposto & biposto seats.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As the only asian who failed statistics in high school, i'm not quite sure what the odds are but i would say with confidence that yes, you are indeed lucky. hah and thanks again for helping.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can find and order the part (graphic, rear fairing F4) on the Startwintrading website, easy.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried ordering from them a while back and their ship costs to the US were a tad surreal for my taste. Thanks though.

You can find and order the part (graphic, rear fairing F4) on the Startwintrading website, easy.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I tried ordering from them a while back and their ship costs to the US were a tad surreal for my taste. Thanks though.
Maybe we Dutchies can solve that for you.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Send a mail to them for a quote. They can send small parts for less shipping costs (letter post).
Or you put in an envelope on the 20th :yo:

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! Brando, how's the metallic on the aftermarket compared to oem?

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brando, I truly appreciate the image but it tells me nothing. I'm not OCD but I like my decals to match when the sun hits the bike so I'll pay the 10 bucks extra per sticker and go with oem if I can still get them. I spent a good part of my teen summers playing with custom auto paint (candies, micas, flip flops, pearls, etc.) so I'm hyper sensitive to color and depth. Now ask me if I can tell the difference between mv corse carbon and 1/4 priced bestem mixed carbon. I can't. You definitely answered my question though. Thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Brando, I truly appreciate the image but it tells me nothing. I'm not OCD but I like my decals to match when the sun hits the bike so I'll pay the 10 bucks extra per sticker and go with oem if I can still get them. I spent a good part of my teen summers playing with custom auto paint (candies, micas, flip flops, pearls, etc.) so I'm hyper sensitive to color and depth. Now ask me if I can tell the difference between mv corse carbon and 1/4 priced bestem mixed carbon. I can't. You definitely answered my question though. Thanks!
Yea, maybe posting a picture to help you was a mistake. Sorry.
Interesting that you say you want your decals to match, however to match what exactly? Your 750 should only has two silver F4 badges. Or on the other hand from reading what you said in your first post regarding "I believe they are metallic silver". Maybe you don't have any F4s on at all yet.
If you have the F4 1000, arnt the decals on the mirrors white? So even if one is not "hyper sensitive", one will see that the white and silver decals don't match.Brando

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All the silver decals on my bike are a fairly deep metallic silver. No white at all anywhere. I'll be using the "F4" on my side panel next to "1000" and the "MV" tank logo, which is also metallic. I haven't been around a 750 in awhile to compare but I thought they were silver too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
All the silver decals on my bike are a fairly deep metallic silver. No white at all anywhere. I'll be using the "F4" on my side panel next to "1000" and the "MV" tank logo, which is also metallic. I haven't been around a 750 in awhile to compare but I thought they were silver too.
Interesting indeed. I recall our family's old 1000 having white 1000 decals on the mirrors. I was looking at a picture you posted of what I thought was your bike that had white decals, and mistakenly thought it was your F41000. http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51112
May I ask if your silver tank decals are factory standard, I dont recall ever seeing anything other than the multi colour Tank decals on a F4 1000. Is this a factory option? What model is your F4? Have you a picture of your Bike?
I am genuinely interested in learning more. Brando

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you have the F4 1000, arnt the decals on the mirrors white? So even if one is not "hyper sensitive", one will see that the white and silver decals don't match.Brando
Depends on the colorscheme and type of the bike. :stickpoke The F4 1000s (or 1+1) has metalic silver '1000' on the mirrors and metalic silver 'F4-1000' on both sides of the tail fairing.
For the 1000R; silver metalic 'R1000' on the mirrors and silver metalic '1000R' (left side) and 'R1000' (right side) on the sides of the tail.

The blue silver color scheme (1000s (1+1)) has blue decals and the 'F4-1000' is on the side of the top fairing and the long 'MV Agusta' letters with symbol on the tail fairing.

The F4 1000 s nero does have white decals with grey (and grey 'NERO' for some countries), but i'm not 100% sure if these are white or silver metalic.

The limited editions have all their own scheme.

So there are some subtile differences between the models.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Depends on the colorscheme and type of the bike. :stickpoke .
Hi yea. sorry its a misunderstanding:)
I was originally referring to the red and silver scheme of what i thought was MV Arthurs F4 model. Sinse he posted a picture of it 3 months ago.
So when i was picturing a silver metalic tank badge that he said he has, i was trying to picture it on the red and silver (in the picture that he posted is a standard red/silver tank badge). I also thought the mirror badges were white as by the look of the pictures.
I think it would look very nice with all silver metalic badges, thats why i asked for a current picture. Maybe he has done away with the factory livery and custum done his F4. Brando

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
sorry, was logged into my old userid that I asked to be deleted.

no problem. spare oem mirror and tail.

my tank decal is gold metallic. no custom livery yet but planning on doing my spare side panels red.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
but I like my decals to match when the sun hits the bike so I'll pay the 10 bucks extra per sticker and go with oem if I can still get them.
so I'm hyper sensitive to color and depth.
All the silver decals on my bike are a fairly deep metallic silver.
sorry, was logged into my old userid that I asked to be deleted.

my tank decal is gold metallic.
Yes i was wondering who that other user name was:)
Any way Pheww, its a good job you looked closer and discovered your decals are gold after all. Because the silver F4 badges would have really messed with your head and your hyper sensitiveness to color:naughty:.....joking,:) Brando

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol. i never said the tank decal was silver, I said it has metallic in it. I also said that all the decals that are silver, are a deep metallic, contrasting to the flat toned aftermarket decals out there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts