·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I needed somewhere to park my pushbike. Thanks :naughty:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Randy said:
. . . on a flight back to SoCal this weekend!
OK, that's an acceptable excuse. Let me know if you're available for lunch next week. For some reason, this thread makes me want to visit H :naughty: :naughty: TERS. PM'd you my cell.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
odonata said:
hahaha, so we all look alike! :laughing:

Let me put it this way, I think we understand each other... when it comes to small poultry, I like the skin and the legs, never really into turkey breasts...

:laughing:
BTW, for the readers of the "most" thread, this is my 3000th post, still the highest posting member, until Greg catches me tomorrow... :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
odonata said:
BTW, for the readers of the "most" thread, this is my 3000th post, still the highest posting member, until Greg catches me tomorrow... :laughing:

ever since you got the senna, your throughput has just gone down the toilet.... man..... just not the same..... :jerkoff:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Randy said:
How many timezones have we got represented at this very moment?

Quick scan here:

TokyoLunch, 910rwantobe, admin, altoon, Brutale_Scuro, curi0usmind, ddnuts, Drew, jonah_mvf4, kamranmarashi, KevinJ, lewolfmd, mikef4uk, mod09, MV Manhattan, Obmot, odonata, punisher203, R1andrew, Randy, Rockgod01, sgcullen, spacechumper, spalding12, ten~39, toru, Ytak
Looks like we've covered most of the US, Japan, Oz I think? UK. Not sure about europe. You'd have to go through them.... I don't know them all... :)

Work woke my ass up early on Saturday. ugh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts