MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Applying some HDR imaging techniques on the very special F4, I enjoyed a trip down memory lane.

Picked up the first F41000S in Colorado. It took the sportbike form and function bar to new heights if you ask me...

Smitten with the thing, I would ride it everywhere regardless of season, and it always overdelivered regardless of season...

Ahhh but... I can have weak knees and willpower when it comes to a new model and I sold the sweet 1000S for a sweet 312R...

The love affair continued, whether being intimate with it at speed, or simply just staring at it...

Well, after five years of an intense relationship, I let my eyes and heart wander towards another "model". Needing funds to secure this new relationship I sold the 312R to a riding friend in California. Within a year I knew there was a void and that only one thing could fill that void. I've learned there is nothing like it...

It roars down straights like a jet on a carrier deck...

When there are bends in the road it enters into a handling zone few others can match...

And finally, it is willing to pause and wait while it is painted. Here's to the mighty F4!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
A great visual story...and nice work with the HDR also!!

Love it!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Awesome! Nice photos and story!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
That's great, Steve.

Hope things are going well.....

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Awesome Steve, as always. Please post the one with black/white 312R with mountain tops with snow in the background.

Some more of red/silver one wouldn't hurt either...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Beautiful!

Thank you for taking the time to post these excellent pictures.

·
Registered
867 Posts
WOW are you honestly saying that these are true paintings, the detail is incredible if not almost unbelievable?? if they are then hats off to you, you have some serious talent!!

James

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
James - not meaning to call you uninformed but...

This is a Photoshop (PS) feature called HDR. Has been a favoured treatment for some time for PS legends.

·
Registered
867 Posts
ahh ha, thats cool when it comes to all these gadgets and things I'm extremely uninformed, i only have a work laptop and as such can not down load anything from the NET ( probably a good thing!! ) so i can only play in MS Paint which i know Groper is the king of!!

at least i could sort of tell it wasnt a real painting lol

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
160 Posts
That is almost a painting or a nice poster !
Dude I need to start doing that with my own MV in the French Countryside (chateau, seaside, Alp moutains ...) oh la la :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts