MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an hjc rps10 and a shoei x12 pretty cheap on craigslist and found a local guy to paint them..... thoughts?

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Very nice! I like the art work and style!!
I've thought about getting a helmet painted but always figured it would be out of my budget. Mind if I ask how much it cost you for each?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I shopped around a few different painters. the guy I went with was a little higher.... but his work was a little better.... I paid $700 to paint both. not sure if that was too high or not. but I obviously wanted them to look good.

he paints a lot of hockey goalie masks.

I'd be happy to share his contact info....

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Very nice! I like the art work and style!!
I've thought about getting a helmet painted but always figured it would be out of my budget. Mind if I ask how much it cost you for each?
I've been wanting to find someone local to do the SHOEI. I just wonder its impact since SHOEI is pretty adamant against aftermarket paint.

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
I've been wanting to find someone local to do the SHOEI. I just wonder its impact since SHOEI is pretty adamant against aftermarket paint.
ALL the manufacturers are against paint.....it's a legal cover your ass thing. Lot's of custom painted Shoeis on the grids at top level races.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I shopped around a few different painters. the guy I went with was a little higher.... but his work was a little better.... I paid $700 to paint both. not sure if that was too high or not. but I obviously wanted them to look good.

he paints a lot of hockey goalie masks.

I'd be happy to share his contact info....
Nice helmet painted, I love it,
please pm me his contact.
Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
They are surely looking nice. Good job!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Very good