MV Agusta Forum banner

Painted Brutale Wheels Silver

5K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  getec 
#1 ·
Inspired by Scotts recent paint job (gold wheels) on his new F4 RR, I've had mine painted from black to silver.

Really happy with the new look and the painter (and his price)

Thankls Scott for passing details of Collide a Scope (Painter) to me.

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
JOHN11 looks very nice!!! ANYSPECIAL REASON U WENT WITH PAINT OVER POWDER COAT? :smoking::smoking:
I really don't know, I just took his advice (someone else mentioned on a previous thread that they are painted at the factory)

my only concern is what happens when u get a new tire? chips and scratches when getting a new tire. :wtf: :smoking:
Good point - this guy does tyre replacements aswell as painting. There is no mark at all where he fe-ritted the tyres - I'll probably use him when I'm ready for new ones.

#30 ·
awesome! Now I'm thinking of powder coating silver on my red/silver MY10 F4. I also thought about making the wheel star spokes red. That might look great with the single sided swing arm in the rear, but the front wheel star is mostly hidden behind the brake rotors. Thoughts? Too much bling?

#33 ·
Hey John, That is just what is needed it really does enhance the bike. Been thinking of doing likewise since buying my 1078. Did they paint over the black or strip the wheels back and if its not too impertinant a question ,what sort of cost is involved.

#37 ·
Cus, I'm not sure if they painted over or stripped the wheels.

The cost for the painting was $420 (2 wheels); remove and replace (tyres and the wheels on and off bike) $105 and supply + fitting of decals $75. All up $600.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.