MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by Scotts recent paint job (gold wheels) on his new F4 RR, I've had mine painted from black to silver.

Really happy with the new look and the painter (and his price)

Thankls Scott for passing details of Collide a Scope (Painter) to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Looks good, John.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Inspired by Scotts recent paint job (gold wheels) on his new F4 RR, I've had mine painted from black to silver.

Great minds think alike....! :naughty: Love em ! :yo:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nice one John! but that plastic valve cap must go, replace it with a red bling valve cap.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow!

I think I saw that color in the current 1090rr Special parts catalog. What color code did your painter use if you dont mind me asking...

Beautiful :mouthwate

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I saw that color in the current 1090rr Special parts catalog. What color code did your painter use if you dont mind me asking...

Beautiful :mouthwate

Not sure - he just created a batch to match the silver on the bike.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great, black rims are the thing at the moment, though I find it doesn't suit the current brutale and the silver (chrome) looks really good and makes the bike stand out so much more.
Awesome Job. Bravo

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
super nice

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JOHN11 looks very nice!!! ANYSPECIAL REASON U WENT WITH PAINT OVER POWDER COAT? :smoking::smoking:
I really don't know, I just took his advice (someone else mentioned on a previous thread that they are painted at the factory)

my only concern is what happens when u get a new tire? chips and scratches when getting a new tire. :wtf: :smoking:
Good point - this guy does tyre replacements aswell as painting. There is no mark at all where he fe-ritted the tyres - I'll probably use him when I'm ready for new ones.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Silver wheels

Hi John,

They Look Great:yo: that's the way they should have come from factory.

Very pleased with their work he has always done a great job for me in the past & on the F4 RR Love their work.:drummer:

Glad i could help mate.:)

Scott

1 - 20 of 38 Posts