MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
The SPR paint codes are in the MV FAQ which you can find through through the links at the top of the page. The paint code for the black is not in the manual???

If nobody can help I might be able to find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rockethouse

I am not sure the SPR code are the same.....
No the manual has not been filled out with codes :banghead:

Thank you for your help so far :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Color codes are listed in the Owner's Manual in the General Information section. If it helps, for the 2007 F4 1000R color codes are on page 17. I am sure it is on about the same page in your Owner's Manual.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
One problem you MAY find is the paint codes are from manufactures like Palinel? they appear to be hard to cross reference, the PPG one's are easier :jsm:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I spoke to the Aus distributor this morning and asked him if they had the paintcodes and he said that they did not have codes for the black. He said that the paint shop should be able to take a sample, computer analyse it and get a code.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MVF4 1000R said:
Color codes are listed in the Owner's Manual in the General Information section. If it helps, for the 2007 F4 1000R color codes are on page 17. I am sure it is on about the same page in your Owner's Manual.
The codes on page 17 are only for the silver/red and silver/blue. They forgot the matt black??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rockethouse said:
I spoke to the Aus distributor this morning and asked him if they had the paintcodes and he said that they did not have codes for the black. He said that the paint shop should be able to take a sample, computer analyse it and get a code.
Well i will try the paintshop, dont know if they are able to conputer analyse,if not they will just have to learn.... :cussing: thanks again for your help :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts