MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased an Arrow Exhaust with the Twin Carbon cans. Now don't get me wrong they look and sound amazing, but that damn blue and yellow Arrow badge does nothing for the looks of my bike. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and this was the result. Simple but effective.

Well I tried to get more close up on but the file was too large, hope these look alright.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Looks good. Have you considered painting the word 'arrow" in silver to match the bike?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm picking up what your putting down....but, you need to do something with the emblem/badge as in either just removing it (probably not an option as it's riveted to the can) or painting the "Arrow Special Parts" letters in a more aesthetically pleasing color. Just my opinion FWIW...

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
How about drilling the pop-rivets out and removing the plate, then install new rivets and paint them black so they don't show as much??
Just a thought....

:smoking:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did consider removing the plate entirely but was afraid of ruining the can. I did not however consider painting the "Arrow" Silver, but I like it. Deff something I will consider. Thanks

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
It's very easy and harmless to drill out the rivets and replace them with black ones. They're 1/8" made from aluminum 99% of the time. Much less obvious than the emblem, painted or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts