MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know were to get the paint code info for the F4's, or better yet anyone know the paint code # for the orange in the orange and silver paint scheme? :humpother

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The silver and orange was one of the orginal F4 1000 colors, just not that many of them.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
There's another thread about this somewhere. :rolleyes: The Orange/Silver F41000 was shown in brochures at the same time as the Blue/Silver one but only the Blue/Silver was actually produced. Or was it??

Attachments

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
There's another thread about this somewhere. :rolleyes: The Orange/Silver F41000 was shown in brochures at the same time as the Blue/Silver one but only the Blue/Silver was actually produced. Or was it??
I think this bike is suppose to be yellow, not orange?

Anyway, I wonder if this is the bike he was talking about?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Paul Kelly said:
Anyone know were to get the paint code info for the F4's, or better yet anyone know the paint code # for the orange in the orange and silver paint scheme? :humpother

Hi Paul,

If it looks like the yellow/silver with the yellow at bottom as they showed above - it was never produced so you're up to your own creative power if you wanted to replicate it.

In some of the photos (especially mamba) the red looks orange. Perhaps it's a case of mistaken colour identity?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Gimotorsports unionbike ran yellow/silver bikes at Imola in superstocks last year.
Whether they were racepaint or MV paint not sure. Only time I've ever seen apart from publicity pics.

For sure not Orange.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
john said:
Yeah John's got it. It must have been a marketing thing, but it was definitely shown in silver / orange in many of the photo's. Anyway I like it and plain to have it done to my spare / trackday plastics. :grin: I was hoping we could come up with a color code for it. Guess I have to make some phone calls and see.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks like an Orangey sort of yellow to me James. :laughing: Perhaps I need some new glasses. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts