MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike, I tried sending an email with a suspension inquiry to Maxton but got no response. Any suggestions for a better email address than the one they have on the website?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
emmvee said:
Mike, I tried sending an email with a suspension inquiry to Maxton but got no response. Any suggestions for a better email address than the one they have on the website?
Not really, I've never e-mailed them to be honest, they can be a little slow even if you phone them, are you UK based?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
emmvee said:
No. In the states. I'll try again in a few days. Thanks.
I could always contact them for you?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, thank you. If you could... ask them what products they have for Marzocchi forks. I think you indicated some time ago that they did some internal mods on yours... I'm inquiring about valving, especially rebound mods. And I say "products" as opposed to work/mods because I'm in the states and can't easily ship the forks.

Also (or in lieu of products) any advice regarding suspension mods and improvements they can offer would be appreciated. As of my last conversation with them, Marzocchi USA has no "hands-on" experience with the MV's. This is for a Brutale, rider weight with all gear is 200lbs. Street riding - mostly canyons - and perhaps an occasional track day. Let them know I've now got it sprung/preloaded properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts