MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as my first project PAGANI ZONDA F4 will be ready soon but not complete because my customer doesn't want all (here the picture of his future bike!!) i decide to make another one for me in september but complete , with the silver of the ZONDA F , lot of apparent carbon, and polished wheels ( the right picture not show what it will really look but it's quite close!!)
in my gallery some examples of the new project, tell me which one you prefer!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Oh man!!! Those are both awesome :smoking: :smoking:

It's hard to tell which one i prefer.
I generaly would always prefer the black version, but the white is even more unique..... do both versions!!! :king:

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
normally i would say the black on b/c it is black. but i would go with the white one. the combination of the wheels and the paint scheme looks pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so the left one will be ready in 2 or 3 weeks, and the right one in september, it will be silver (like the zonda f) and not white , and all part black will be apparent carbon, the wheels will be polished (like the zonda f too)!!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Really nice, both of them! But if need to choose I'll take the white one! :naughty:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like both. :) The cars not bad either :smoking:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
JamesC said:
One side white and the other side black!! I couldn't decide so would have to have both! :laughing:
that would be funky. :drummer:

damn, now, i have to go and spend more time on photoshop. :cry:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
be sure when i will own a pagani zonda F (who say i'm dreaming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) ) i will custom it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I think they both look very ordinary. Japanese almost. Nowhere near as nice as the car which has a classic gunmetal grey two tone. Compared to the "classic" red and grey F4 colour scheme, those Zonda schemes look cheap.

Screwd.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Screwdriver said:
Well I think they both look very ordinary. Japanese almost. Nowhere near as nice as the car which has a classic gunmetal grey two tone. Compared to the "classic" red and grey F4 colour scheme, those Zonda schemes look cheap.

Screwd.
interesting... I don't see how they look "Japanese almost".

But then again, we are all different. :guitarist

1 - 19 of 19 Posts