MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what options are there for brake pads in the aftermarket area for the stock MV 6-pot Nissin calipers?

i've seen these:
EBC
Ferodo
Braking Systems

are there others? (i'd really like to try something from SBS)

alex

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just recently purchases the Ferodo HH Pads alex.. It was hard finding HH sintered pads for the MV...

I havent installed it yet thou.. Iam really looking at getting a brembo master cylinder at the same time.. does anyone here know of a good place to get a brembo MC for the MV yeah you know me.. (couldnt resist)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Altoon,
FWIW, I double-checked my lever travel when I got home, and it does have that mushy initial pull, but it tightens up in about half the travel yours does. Then again, I've been babying it down the straights [not much braking] because I'm not use to the power/speed yet, and I don't want to go in too hot.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thecraw-r1f4 said:
I havent installed it yet thou.. Iam really looking at getting a brembo master cylinder at the same time.. does anyone here know of a good place to get a brembo MC for the MV yeah you know me.. (couldnt resist)
try yoyodyne
http://www.yoyodyneti.com/Category.aspx?CategoryID=2731

the billet MC is the shiznit, but if i do it, i'll probably just get the cast one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts