MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the returning Death Fog of 2007, I made it up and over the Ortega's to Cars & Coffee once again this morning, before heading down to Ortega to paint black stripes in the corners...

As I was getting ready to leave, I heard a very familiar sound approaching from my left...I turned on my camera, swung around just in time to catch this...

ozzbishop arriving to the closing stages of this morning's show...Not knowing who it was, I went over to introduce myself, and I met Ozz, and his beautiful #24...That had also caught the attention of a well known automotive photographer (and C & C regular), Breck Rothage...

Ol #24 drew quite the crowd, and Breck asked to take some photos which he said he might post on his website, in the Blog (They were not up yet, but check out this guy's awesome work...) at http://breckrothage.com/

As the crowd gathered, Breck went to work...

Breck has quite the eye for detail...

Meanwhile, as 211 sat at home with a burned out eye (more on that later, with a how-to from me and Altoon...), my RC51...

...Sat lonely with the other mopeds...

Nice to meet you today, Ozz, you stole the show!

The rest of the C & C show will be here with these later...http://gallery.mvagusta.net/twoeleven_carscoffee3172007

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finished adding some more bikes, and a couple cars to the C & C album above, including a spanking new McLaren SLR...

Just checked Breck's website, doesn't look like he's done his upload yet, but I am hoping that he adds Ozz's bike. That would be very rare as he never shoots bikes, so it would be kinda cool to see an MV in there! :yo: :yo:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
419 Posts
I met Ozz once at PI.. was at my first service on my Black MV. First and last time.. hopefully he'll join us this Sat.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Haha, twoeleven, i see you in the video (which i bet you're about to post up from your kitchen sink photo)

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alvin...Am I REALLY that predictable???

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

7:28:00, no text on the screen, no comments about MY gold chain, no fly by...Just 2 split seconds of fame, parked at the stop sign...Sigh...I'm sure my phone is just about to start ringing off the hook with movie offers...

Griff:loser:
twoeleven

1 - 10 of 10 Posts