MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone help, just took delivery of my 1090 RR and the bike has been delivered with the F4 owners CD and hand book! To get me away could someone email me the owners manuals from the CD? I have no idea how to set the numerous settings on the clocks!

thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
wait till you see how you set the trip odometer and such, its a royal pain...you will learn how to count to 4 a lot, trust me on this one. lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait till you see how you set the trip odometer and such, its a royal pain...you will learn how to count to 4 a lot, trust me on this one. lol
looks complicated for a simple person like me! whatever happened to the trip reset button?

·
Registered
456 Posts
looks complicated for a simple person like me! whatever happened to the trip reset button?

that was the joke of it, it is complicated with the series of having to hold down the button to scroll but if you don't hold it down long enough then it doesn't take then you have to redo it and then you have to literally count for 4 seconds while holding down the same button, its a convoluted and crazy way to use the trip computer and such.

trust me i wish they had a simple reset button or just added a 3rd button to scroll through modes, wait till you see how the "buttons" don't actuate that easily.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts