MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Crikey, they both look great. I recon the red and white was a bit R6'ish in colour scheme, like it needed a MV decal on the side, maybe the same with the black one. But I know when you stand next to them, any F3 is pretty awesome.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm always surprised when someone sells a late model motorcycle and replaces it with another that's so similar. Usually that's murder financially, but also it calls to question how much better the new machine could be. I have a 675 and am happy with it. I know the 800 would have more mid-range, but the 675 is not exactly lacking in street performance. Interesting what people do.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I'm always surprised when someone sells a late model motorcycle and replaces it with another that's so similar. Usually that's murder financially, but also it calls to question how much better the new machine could be. I have a 675 and am happy with it. I know the 800 would have more mid-range, but the 675 is not exactly lacking in street performance. Interesting what people do.
Yes it was financial murder, but having covered 12000 miles in two years and proposing to do more this year, the value of a 20000 plus 3 year bike, would be pretty low and possibly difficult to sell.

What do I like:
ABS
Quickshifter
Mid-Range Power

and it is nice and clean:yo::yo:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys
Thanks..! Loved my 675, unfortunately had crash and bike was totaled. Oh I actually made money on it. Thank heaven for good insurance. The biggest difference I feel is the low to mid-range on the 800. And the brakes....AMAZING...! As with all my bike some custom graphics coming...stay tuned.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Here's my change over, mirrors and seat from the 675 to the 800
R&G tail tidy, crash protectors on the way.
Zero One exhaust removed from the 675, to be fitted later

Silverstone race track in the background

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts