MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes it was snowing, yes it was cold but i needed to get out so of we went.
Finished most of the mods now, all the carbon is nearly fitted as are the heated grips & the new wheels i bought from ebay. I was,nt too keen on the multi spoke marchesinis as i felt they were,nt in true MV style. So the star ones are on. Just need the Arrow can now if it ever arrives.

Hope you feel the wheels look ok as well. I had a couple of marks on them but i have found an identical touch up for them so you will never know. 2ct tyres fitted so very stable in the shitty slippy salty roads

·
Administrator
20,064 Posts
I like the dark gray star wheels on your bike.....making me wonder how they would look on mine. ...I agree with Mycool...I approve.

·
Registered
322 Posts
The STAR wheels are what drew my attention to MV's in the very beginning, I love'em. And those look very nice with your color scheme, nice...very nice!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ta chaps..I thought MV had gone with the sheep to put multispokes on & dont really make the bike stand out as a true MV , Just as another bike with multispoke wheels.
Glad i managed to get a set. really tempted to sell the Marchesinis now, Cant see me putting them back on unless i just use the tyres through summer to get my moneys worth out of them

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Looks great, I have to admit, though I'm not opposed to the multispoke Marchesini's or Brembo's at all, as long as they're matt black/charcoal.

But how on earth did you dare to go out? Temperature, clothing, grit on the roads, cold tyres... I admire you! :f4:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Us northern lads are hard as nails.. Bit of cold never keeps us in.

Not much wind today so windchill not bad, also very dry so most of the grit not melted just brushed to the side of the road.

I have been out most of xmas inc new years day. Went on the 999 that day

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great! It's cold here in Southern California as well. But we manage to tough out out with the temperature plummeting to the low 60's Farenheit (15 degrees Celsius). It gets a bit nippy riding in shorts and a t-shirt this time of year...:stickpoke

·
Registered
572 Posts
If it's below 35f, I try not to go out, usually 'cause I don't know where I'll end up at the end of the night. I think the Counts Agusta would rise from their graves and hunt me 'til the end of my days if I let one of their bikes get snowed on.

edit: It can get wet or frosted on all it wants, however. Then I just figure the ghost of Thomas Edison will play tricks on the ECU or something.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Looks great! It's cold here in Southern California as well. But we manage to tough out out with the temperature plummeting to the low 60's Farenheit (15 degrees Celsius). It gets a bit nippy riding in shorts and a t-shirt this time of year...:stickpoke
Hate. You.

Sitting here in VA waiting for the "wintery mix" that's supposed to come tonight. Spring can't get here fast enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts