1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
I thought you have only Arai helmets ;)

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Arai helmet aside.....you'd think it was really me!!:laughing::laughing:.......and as I say... 'IN MY DREAMS'!!:crazyeyes
Brian:)
In your dreams is good enough for me :f4:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Guys with that much talent make me sick (read jealous :laughing:)!

I think I'd hurt myself even in my dreams doing that :eek:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys with that much talent make me sick (read jealous :laughing:)!

I think I'd hurt myself even in my dreams doing that :eek:
I did the other night in bed...but you don't wanna hear about that:laughing:

C'mon guys, a cool pic but by no means 'up there' in difficulty :yo:
Right you've convinced me Chris...I'm gonna wave to my 'fans' on Saturday:laughing:

Yeah Brian............. you were never that talented!
Phil
How right you are....I've been saying it for years :cry:
Brian:)

·
Registered
417 Posts
This reminds me of years ago (too long) when I was taking the second level of California Superbike School and our coach was explaining setting up your lean angle and how easy it is to keep it at that angle through the middle of the curve. So, on the next track session he got ahead of us, got the bike down for a right hand curve and proceeded to stick both his left hand and left leg straight out in the air as he went through the turn.:smoking:

None of us tried it, but it did put a smile on our faces.:yo:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Brian................. I thought you might have asked how I knew you were not that talented? PS your email does not appear to be working!

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Brian I do a lot of one handed riding, road and track, mainly when I ride with my mate Fraser (who we call Onearmbandit as he has only one good arm, the left being irrepairably damaged in a race crash many years ago) it is very good practice in my opinion, obviously right time and place. I also ride my Tambo on a certain downhill section of my local mountain road, mates are riding normally, I stay with them coasting with engine off, no hands and no brakes .....it actually shows how much you normally keep in reserve. :moped:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts