MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
devilboy said:
anyone goin to oulton for the bsb round? :popcorn:
Being as it's 10.5 minutes from my house I guess it would be rude not to, I'll probably 'do' the Friday practise day and take it from there, you can normaly wander into the pit lane on the Friday :naughty:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Being as it's 10.5 minutes from my house I guess it would be rude not to, I'll probably 'do' the Friday practise day and take it from there, you can normaly wander into the pit lane on the Friday :naughty:
or just walk in there through the back of the garages;)

we'll be there hopefully, testing on monday at cadwell to see if the riders have regained enough strength in their shoulders to be race fit and if that goes well then we'll be there looking to turn our luck around.

everyone is more than welcome to pop by and say hi................just make sure you introduce yourselves:)

cheers

chris

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
X81 said:
or just walk in there through the back of the garages;)

we'll be there hopefully, testing on monday at cadwell to see if the riders have regained enough strength in their shoulders to be race fit and if that goes well then we'll be there looking to turn our luck around.

everyone is more than welcome to pop by and say hi................just make sure you introduce yourselves:)

cheers

chris
Hey Chris, Thanks for the invite, I'll be there Friday, glad to see you are back in business, I read about Howie's neck? in the local paper :)

That 'walk through' the pit garages really used to piss me off when I used to engineer race cars, we used to try and trip the f*****s up, :jsm:
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts