MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we maybe get an "Other Bikes" forum so I dont have to be unsuspectingly subjected to looking or hearing about crap like Ducati?

:laughing: :laughing: :stickpoke :grin:

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
There exists no other bike :cussing:

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
MV-999R said:
Extreme brand loyalty is stupid :flickoff: :flickoff:
Yeah... you own a Ducati hey?? Need I say more.... :later:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
Yeah... you own a Ducati hey?? Need I say more.... :later:
fazer6 said:
...Ducatisti...
And???

I've had several bikes in this last years Jap bike (Honda's, Yamaha's) and Italian bikes (MV, Ducs and Aprilia).
First of all i love bikes.
I can say i like some brands over others, but it all comes down to the bikes they produce and that appeal to me more than onther bikes form other brands. If MV was only producing what we know has a Cagiva Raptor i wouldn't give a rats ass about MV.

Like i said before, and IMHO, blind or extreme brand loyalty is a stupid thing :flickoff: :flickoff:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Well most also included comparison with the MV so those are alright. And.. I believe the name is Ducati? :laughing:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I want to read about Ducati (sorry it's shit in my opinion, dont like it oh well) then i'll join a Ducati forum.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ARCHILLE said:
I bought my first F4 when there were only a handful in the country. How long have you have your Brutale? You should talk! Spewing your idiotic opinion of this and that and calling other immature. Full of yourself, aren't you!

Have you bother to check other members' signature? It seems that the majority own more than 1 bike and they're not just Mv. Get a grip!
Like I said, Im here to talk about MV, i've got plenty of other forums to talk about other bikes. This is MVagusta.net it's for MV discussion. Yes I dont like certain other bikes because they are over hyped and MV is the real deal, yes I am obsessed with the brand and don't give a rat's ass about other brands, that is my fault or benefit, depending on how you look at it. You own a Ducati which is why your steaming about my comment, great good for you, oh well, i dont care. Im not here to please Ducati owners or anyone for that matter. As much as you want me to respect your non-MV bike, respect that I dont like it. My opinion is simply that, opinion, don't like it or me, oh well again. But I will continue to state my opinion.

Im on my 3rd MV now so yes my current is fairly new, but I have one so I can talk as much as I please. What if I said I think you're idiotic, do you see me telling you that, or what to do or to STFU? No. Carry on or move on or get another MV, you've been brainwashed, but we can help you, come back to the MV side mate. :argue: :king:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
With all due respect admin, probably not a good idea to put words in people's mouths. It's a good way for people to lose faith in the moderation.

I'd suggest creating a set of rules and post them clearly so people can know what is fair game and what isnt. Steadfast rules can be respected and enforced, otherwise we don't know what is good or not to post. IMHO.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Triple Seven said:
With all due respect admin, probably not a good idea to put words in people's mouths. It's a good way for people to lose faith in the moderation.

I'd suggest creating a set of rules and post them clearly so people can know what is fair game and what isnt. Steadfast rules can be respected and enforced, otherwise we don't know what is good or not to post. IMHO.
I just don't see how the comments that were made were very necessary. I will just :laughing: and put it behind me. I think others should do the same. I'm pretty sure everyone here can understand that. I think your remarks crossed the line and I wanted to stop it before it got worse. And look, it worked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.