MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following twoeleven's format :)

So today was the first REAL good ride on the Ago :drummer:

I spent 3 hours heading to Ortega, running the entire route, and coming back. Traffic was extremely light, and where it goes to 1 lane for construction, i simply skipped the queue to the front leaving me with wide open roads without a car in sight :)

The start, turning onto Ortega:

Construction to one lane, waiting with another cruiser next to me. Had a good chat!

I enjoyed the views on the backside:

As did the MV:

And some other riders :yo: :

Had a great ride! Can't wait for malibu tomorrow! I filmed the entire ride there and halfway back. The last half ... somehow got corrupted, but not much went on :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Wow! What a great "real first ride on the Ago" you had there. Hope the next one is just as enjoyable. :f4:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
WOW! Great pics...You were almost at my house! Glad you enjoyed the curves, it is an amazing place. Everyone seems to be avoiding Ortega right now because of the construction, which is making for some very car-free riding...Get it? Car-free!!! HAHAHAHA :laughing:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ortega was great, love the sweeping turns, i'm sure i'll be on that road a lot before I head up back north!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
More pics from the Elsinore side!!!

I hit Ortega from the inland side this morning, it was perfect. The road construction near the O.C. line has kept traffic to a minimum. I rode the Elsinore side up to the Candy Store and back a couple times, then stopped to get some shots at one of my favorite corners. Beautiful day on the hill, and some good subjects to shoot, as well. My album has been updated starting here...Enjoy!

http://gallery.mvagusta.net/twoeleven_myphotographybikes/IMG_7742

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 8 of 8 Posts