MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Since I can't afford the Oro, Tamburini, and Senna I put them on my walls.

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/rramseyr

It is located in the gallery user submissions area. Or under my gallery when admin puts them there :stickpoke :laughing:

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
They are in your album now. I was staring at them for quite some time because they look spectacular! Would love to have something like that on my walls :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks,

I originally was just going to have the bike pictures framed then I thought I would put the bikes specifications and to level it out I put the logos in there as well. I couldn't find a gold frame that quite matched the Tambo's wheels but it is pretty close. You can't really see it but the black matting all the way around is made to look like alcantara material on the bikes seats. They came out pretty good for just being brochures.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I notice there's a member here who has all these three plus an Ago. I don't know if he still looks at the forum. Mr Burn here in the UK :) . One lucky fella!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Very nice work...and I remember that bloke...was he in Guildford John? His photos of his collection was pretty good too!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
agusta01 said:
Very nice work...and I remember that bloke...was he in Guildford John? His photos of his collection was pretty good too!

Yes, he's either a hell of a MV enthusiast, very rich or both! Do you still look at the forum Robert? give us a response mate if you do? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts