MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with a Brutale Oro this weekend. The bike was in spotless condition and if felt good to see it on the road. The real surprise was that it had over 6000 miles and was sold new from the dealer in 2009.

We laughed about the thought of buying an MV and letting it sit while the value depreciated. I congratulated him on riding it, to which he commented it would have at least 12,000 miles by next year.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Met up with a Brutale Oro this weekend. The bike was in spotless condition and if felt good to see it on the road. The real surprise was that it had over 6000 miles and was sold new from the dealer in 2009.

We laughed about the thought of buying an MV and letting it sit while the value depreciated. I congratulated him on riding it, to which he commented it would have at least 12,000 miles by next year.
Bikes are built to be ridden not sit in a garage :laughing:

·
Registered
86 Posts

Do you happen to have the brutale oro owner's contact information?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts