MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MV Fans !!

The forum is simply amazing and I wanted to start with a big Thank You to the Administrators, sponsors and members for their service to the community. I recently bought myself a 2012 MV Agusta F3 675 (a used one but no less precious). Like everone here, I love my MV and day dream about the parts I will add to personlise it. Probably one of the many people who visit Design Corse daily!

My query to all of you is, how do I get an original F3 675 windscreen along with the lower plastic plate ? I have searched a lot but have not found a source for it. There are aftermarket racing screens which I would use for track days but not for city/weekend drives since I do not like the look of them. The original screen it came with has small scratches on it (probably the previous owner was not very careful) and I want to replace it with a new one. If any of you can help, it would be deeply appreciated! Thanks

-- greetings from Germany

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hi luerock, I have an orignal screen for sale if your intersted however I does no have the black F3 logo insert. Pm me if you intrested. john

1 - 3 of 3 Posts